BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
izzy f.
Allston, MA
It's a really good product, clean the skin and remove all make up, is easy to use and practice, you can take with you in your purse
Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
This is my favorite way to clean my face while on the go. These wipes are great and one wipe can take off my whole face of makeup.
kari g.
Phoenix, AZ
Work very good just burns the bottom of my eye if I keep rubbing often. Sometimes mascara is stubborn and have to wipe a few times.
Leah H.
Kansas City, MO
Wow these are amazing. It gets everything off, even mascara wth one wipe and my skin feels great afterwards. Definite must have.
Hope L.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Best wipes of my entire life! They work wonders to my eyelids and face removing all the dirty nasty things that comes from makeup
David M.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Best wipe for really removing makeup and dirt. It does irritate my eyes if I use to remove waterline makeup, but still worth it.
Di'Avian R.
Love their make up remover. I don't have to scrub so harshly to get off. I use about two wipes for my whole face. Great and easy
Lanna P.
Wipes work great to clean skin (even eyeliner and mascara)! Does not cause me to break out either, so would definitely recommend!
Megan L.
Southampton, MA
So easy to use. It left my skin feeling clean and fresh. I love how nice my face is left feeling after using these amazing wipes!
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I really do enjoy this makeup wipes. They last so long because they take off your makeup in a heartbeat. I recommend this product
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara