BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #44 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Monica
One of the best makeup removers I've ever used. I love bow it doesn't hurt my skin when wiping off the make up. I would get it again.
Courtney R.
Del city
These wipes definitely get the job done, they are very gentle and easily remove makeup. They are a little greasy but nothing to bad.
briana v.
Philadelphia
This makeup remover is so so so good I would definitely recommend lots of people I use it every day and it takes all my makeup off
Tiffany L.
Mac remover wipes remove absolutely everything from my face. I know that no matter how much makeup I have on, it always comes off!
Ashley D.
Gilbert, AZ
They work so well. Take off all your makeup with ease. Lets your face feel clean and smooth with leaving it clean and makeup free!!
Jaime J.
blackwood
This is my favorite way to clean my face while on the go. These wipes are great and one wipe can take off my whole face of makeup.
lauren w.
wiggins, ms
Use these almost every time I take my makeup off. I have a wide range of wonderful products from MAC and this is just one of them!
izzy f.
Allston, MA
It's a really good product, clean the skin and remove all make up, is easy to use and practice, you can take with you in your purse
kari g.
Phoenix, AZ
Work very good just burns the bottom of my eye if I keep rubbing often. Sometimes mascara is stubborn and have to wipe a few times.
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I really do enjoy this makeup wipes. They last so long because they take off your makeup in a heartbeat. I recommend this product
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back