BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #43 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Lara J.
St Petersburg, FL
I love these wipes for makeup removal, they smell pleasant and the texture is gentle but clothlike which is perfect for removing even stubborn eye makeup.
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
WOW THESE ARE AMAZING. They remove EVERYTHING so quickly and easily. Every single wipe I've ever tried leaves my face red and irritated, and these don't!!
Cassie H.
These are the best makeup remover wipes I have tried and I don't mind the price, they leave skin feeling soft and glowing. it exceeded my expectations
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
Thiese are smooth to the skin without irritating or drying it out!! I love anything MAC and would definitely recommend this product for future purchases!!
Reganne L.
I feel like these work pretty well and they aren't bad but I also wouldn't buy them all the time since you can find cheaper makeup remover bads elsewhere
Lidia S.
Pompano Beach
MAC makeup wipes are incredible, it removes makeup easily and has a good scent to it. A little pricey for the amount it comes with but it is good wipes.
Alexa R.
I love these make-up wipes so much they work like magic. These wipes remove all your make-up from foundation and contour to mascara and matte lipsticks.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
I always use these to remove my make up before washing my face. They do such a great job that at times I dont wash my face after if I get home too tired.
Kyla M.
Hebron, IN
Very smooth and silky. Goes on very good and cleans perfectly. I feel refreshed after applying. I would recommend this product over othger competitors.
Mallory F.
Rexburg, ID
Love these!!! They remove all of my makeup which is exactly what I want so that my face is clear of makeup and hen I wash it with some face soap I have
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back