BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #43 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Casey L.
Mount Laurel
These face wipes have been my go to for the last 6 years. The quality is so gentle to the skin and one wipe is enough for the whole face. The packaging keeps the moisture inside and as a repeat user I would suggest anyone who hasn't ventured to try this product, MUST.
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
I love these wipes. Pricier than others but takes everything off. MAC has always been a huge staple in my collection all together. I have repurchased this many times before. Wish I could transfer them into a smaller package for travel but I usually throw them into a ziploc.
Makayla C.
Vancouver, WA
I love these and have been using them for years. I love the smell! I feel like with any wipes I use two to get everything off even if I might not need the second I do it anyway. They’re my favorite. Worth the price. You can try the travel size first to see if you like them.
Abriel D.
Fort Worth
I use these wipes all the time! They are great but a tad pricey. They last about a month or so. Longer for me because I don’t wear makeup every day. They remove makeup great. The only con is the last few are drier but that’s probably normal.
Cami C.
These are very nice makeup wipes. I remember the smell was amazing. They’re very gentle on your skin too. I have fairly sensitive skin. I used these for a few years but I now use neutrogena wipes because they’re cheaper and easier to buy
Julie H.
Menifee, CA
I love love love these wipes! A bag will last me a long time, a few months! They are perfectly moist and just one wipe gets pretty much all my makeup off! And being a big bag that lasts awhile, they didn't dry out which is a plus!
Heather M.
Helena, AL
These makeup wipes are hands down my all time favorite. One wipe will remove an entire face of full glam makeup. They are gentle on the skin, yet leave your face feeling clean. The scent is light and absolutely heavenly. Highly recommend these!
Katherine Y.
I adore these makeup wipes. I use them religiously every day and night. They smell and feel great, they do not leave my skin feeling dry, they do a great job of removing makeup and even lash glue. I also love to use a dry one to clean makeup brushes, they will not pill up or damage the brushes. Love, love, love!
Briana R.
Love these wipes especially when I’m working a wedding because they take off everything! So easily and only need one, maybe two for a full face. Their very gentle and I’ve never seen someone breakout from using them!
Venus L.
I always love makeup wipes that are able to take off all the makeup with one wipe! This one has surely worked for me and I will continue to buy it. It is affordable and worth the price! I highly recommend this!!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back