BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
alycia g.
These wipes work really good on removing makeup. Gets all the makeup off with one towlet an my skin feels really clean after using them. I think they clean my pores out reall good to! They might be a little on the pricey side but highly recomend
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Definitely way over priced. Ihad to use at least three wipes to get a full face off and they left behind an oily residue thst left md no choice but to wash it off my face. It was a disappointment from MAC. Probably won't be purchasing these again.
Marsha S.
Elon, NC
Excellent way to remove dirt, grime, make up, or the stress from the day. Great way to feel refreshed when going from a work day to a night out. Best value for your money...
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
these wipes are one of the best- a bit pricey at $20 but they WORK!! you dont have to tug at your eye and the wipe doesnt dry out fast. you can clean your whole face with just one wipe!! i love them just as much the Nuetrogena wipes.
Kathy A.
Lehigh Acres
Mac everything is perfect but these wipes are also amazing and I love using them it was gentle and it did clean my makeup off the packaging was super cute and it did meet my expectations on what wipes to should and how wipes should work
Emily T.
I like these wipes but I've bought better ones. I used it on my face and it didn't really do much for it. My face felt clean but then it got really oily, I don't know if it was me or the wipes. I would buy again but not so often.
Mia F.
I really really like this makeup wipe. No lie it comes off with 2 wipes maybe even 1 this is probably the best makeup wipes I've ever used. I think that if you have a chance to buy it you shouldn't even think twice just buy it
Laporche M.
Loveee lol I have only been wearing make for two years so I might still haven't found the best make up remover but so far this is it doesn't take much to get it all off. And it's very affordable . I will continue to buy this
Martha M.
Allen , TX
These wipes really do a great job. I feel my skin is very clean after use and doesn't over dry my skin. I really enjoy using mac products. I'm never dissatisfied.
Avianna L.
Fairview, PA
This makeup removes my makeup instant. I have a full face of makeup and it takes it away my makeup with only just a couple swipes on my face. It freshens my face and makes me feel and look away with beautiful skin.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

MAC Cosmetics