BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
D L.
San Francisco, CA
While I'm not the biggest fan of the scent, with my MAC Pro discount, these wipes are not only a decent value, but they're big enough where one removes an entire face of makeup...even the most waterproof eye makeup!  Definitely one of the most effective wipes I've used.
Nicole M.
These wipes take off everything! Even the toughest waterproof mascara. One wipe leave the skin cleanses and semi exfoliated because of its texture it helps remove everything.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
These are amazing. They are perfect for late, tired, exhausted nights where my full skin-care routine isn't going to happen. I went from sleeping with makeup on at least once a week to being able to get it off every night, even my most exhausted, with these Mac wipes.
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
I use these wipes all of the time especially when I am traveling. They are very easily packed into my suit case. They make my face feel great and clean. I found them in multiple stores, and you could even order online if you really wanted to. I would buy again.
Anamia A.
I think maybe these are the best makeup remover sheets Ive ever tried, they are very soft, removes makeup easily. I love the black and white package that you can use for more interesting instagram photos. And the best is that they dont cause me a rash.
Rachel F.
Oak Ridge, TN
These wipes worked very well on my normal type skin. It was very gentle and didn't cause any reaction or irritated spots. It exceeded my expectations on how well it would work. I bought this product from my local mall an would definitely purchase it again.
Jordan L.
Naples, FL
As far as getting a lot of wipes these are great but otherwise they are horrible. I don't mind the strong smell but they burn my face pretty bad and make you super red. I wouldn't buy them again for the simple fact that they dried out after about a month
Alyson Z.
Spring, TX
Like any other makeup wipes it does the job. its not oily when i use it which is great because i have oily skin. i thought it would remove better but its about the same as any makeup wipes. lated me about 3 weeks since i wear makeup almost everyday.
Julia S.
akron
These are incredible. They work so well especially with waterproof makeup. The price is good, and they have gentile ingredients. This brand of wipes are one of my favorites. After using them i dont think i can use any other brand. When in doubt MAC it out!
alycia g.
These wipes work really good on removing makeup. Gets all the makeup off with one towlet an my skin feels really clean after using them. I think they clean my pores out reall good to! They might be a little on the pricey side but highly recomend
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

MAC Cosmetics