BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #43 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Greicy S.
I liked it a lot, I prefer the liquid makeup remover but for a urgency or when you super lazy this works really well. Take almost all the make up out and doesn't let the skin super stick.
Sadie C.
Plattekill, NY
Perfect to remove any make up especially if it's high end and pricey . Comes in travel sizes also which Is great for like traveling or to keep in a purse or bag .
Megg L.
They get the makeup off but burn a bit and leave behind an oily residue. i bought these online through MAC. I normally use Lancome bifacil makeup removet and plan on sticking with that regardless thag it is a bit pricey it works wonders and never is harsh my skin. I do not recommend this product and won't purchase it again.
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
I love these wipes. The smell is clean and pleasant. I remove my makeup with a wipe, but I still wash my face with a soap because I don't want to take any chances of leaving any residue on my skin. They are pricey but if you can splurge look at this as your treat at the end of the day.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These make up wipes are lightly scented and gentle on the skin but they didn't perform the miracles that I was hoping for - I still had to wipe a little harder to get make up off. The packaging is quite sturdy for plastic. These never dry out - the closure is air tight.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
These are the best wipes in the world. I would always find misled searching for some ice soft wipes that don't burn my eyes. These are the ones, they are perfect. If you have sensitive skin this will be your best friend. It removes all make up on your face
Nigelle H.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have had a hard time find a makeup remover that I really like on my skin and this has been the best by far! It gets pretty much everything off and I love the way my face feels after. The price was very good for the amount of wipes you receive! I will definitely continue to use them!
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
i was skeptical when buying these wipes because a lot of makeup brands and high end skin care brands have expensive wipes that just dont do the trick. these really surprised me so i am giving 5 stars. i use them before bed, before makeup application, in the morning... i just think they are great! there is a light fragrance that i enjoy buy may cause problems for those with fragrance sensitivity.
Olympia M.
Kingsville
Works great to remove all makeup even with some of my waterproof makeup. I would definitely recommend it to others however it is kind of pricey when you compare it to the even better all natural way that is coconut oil. The only difference is coconut oil removes all makeup no matter what the type but it is oil so it's oily on your face and this product isn't so if you have oily skin this is for you!
Ashley S.
GULFPORT, MS
The M.A.C Mac demi wipes really work well to remove most make up.  The only problem I had was that it really didn't work to remove my waterproof make up that well, however it did remove a little bit of it.  Overall I believe these were very effective.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back