BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
ellesbeauty B.
San Francisco, CA
This has got to be one of my all time FAVE beauty products in the world! YES that is pretty heavy to say but I have tried every kind of makeup/face wipe you can imagine from drug store to prestige brand and Mac wipes are the HOLY GRAIL! They make you feel fresh, take off makeup at the end of the day and correct mistakes. They even come in smaller versions for travel! LOVE these MAC Wipes! #mycultclassics
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
These were the first wipes I ever bought and are my preferred ones to have in hand. Super saturated and one swipe across breaks up all the makeup. No going back and forth! Can not be without!
Haylea M.
San Diego, CA
These are my absolute favorite skincare wipes on the market! They do not dry out my skin and the scent of these wipes is really nice. Favorite travel item, they never miss a trip!
Madison L.
Ellenwood, GA
These face wipes are amazing. Its great for wiping off the day when just coming home after a long day of work or after partying. It gets all the makeup off easily
Jenni R.
Seffner, FL
These work as a must have in the go in my purse. When I'm out and about, running errands.i try to only use them when I need to bc I feel like I'm waiting my money but I love them lol
Meghan V.
Mentor, OH
Omg! I love these wipes, makes my skin feel fantastic within minutes of using them. I usually buy more than one at a time due to me running out so much. They are a little pricey but are affordable, i feel like they are very gentle and smooth to the touch.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
These facial wipes are amazing. They remove all make up even the stubborn ones. The scent is pleasant and it does not leave my face feeling oily or dirty. I highly recommend these.
Haylea M.
San Diego, CA
All the MAC wipes ROCK! I really love the scent that they carry and they are totally perfect to bring on vacation with you when you dont want to spend too much time in the bathroom.
Mariana f.
Phoenix, AZ
These makeup wipes are very useful and do the job very nicely ❣️The product is very nice on the skin and doesn't leave you with leftover makeup the makeup wipes are really soft and will not cause irritation when you are removing your makeup ❣️❤️
Brenda J.
Tulsa, OK
I was on the search for a holy grail beauty wipe and I decided to try these. They were out of stock of the smaller packages but I still purchased these based on reviews I had seen. I was quite impressed with these wipes. Even though there was 100 they stayed wet the whole way through. I just kept them upside down. The product itself was awesome. It cleaned by makeup of leave no residue behind. Definitely would purchase these again!!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara