BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #44 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Megan S.
I got the face makeup remover wipes as a gift with other Mac products. The wipes worked well. However I probably wouldn't spend the money of them when I can find something that works just as well for a cheaper price
Amanda Z.
Stow, OH
These makeup wipes will take off even the MOST stubborn waterproof mascara, eyeliner and smudge proof lipsticks. I do not have to SCRUB and SCRUB my face until it's raw and red to get everything off, it's just a few wipes across the face and DONE. The scent is light and the wipe themselves are huge compared to the drugstore brands - which means using less sheets and saves money! This product is one that I cannot and will not live without. I've tried every drug store wipe, and I don't like having to use multiple wipes to get the job done. I am a one and done kinda girl and this product is permanent in my beauty arsenal.
Katryn F.
Winston Salem, NC
These makeup wipes truly remove all of the impurities and makeup from you face every time you use them. It's like taking a shower or washing your face. You feel truly clean and there is no trace of makeup left.
Emily S.
Patterson, CA
Knowing how heavy MAC make up can be, these are perfect to remove it all. They really do the job of removing the make up. I mostly use them around the face except for my eye make up.
Arely V.
I've been using this for a while now they don't leave my skin oily the others usted to it really meet my expectations it rally has a nice packaging they don't dry up like others I would totally but it again
Sky L.
These are all I use to remove my make-up. They are by far the best wipes on the market. You don't even have to wash your face afterwards because they do such a great job all by themselves. They don't leave your face feeling dry and there is no perfumey smell to them. They don't leave a white residue like some of the other products do. The pack stays moist for months and months unlike some of the competitors if you don't use them often enough. They never seem to dry up. I just love them and think that they are a great buy.
Yesenia V.
Edinburg, TX
Love these wipes! They really do clean off all your make up and the wipes have some kind of moisturizing oil that leaves your skin feeling very soft! Also, they smell amazing! Definitely worth the purchase!
Samantha B.
Easy on skin and perfect for traveling, before bed or after a night of accidentally sleeping in my makeup! They are pretty pricey in comparison to other good quality wipes though!
Courtney W.
Tonawanda , NY
Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean without leaving skin feeling sticky. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful with which products I use but this was great!
Ester C.
La Feria
These makeup wipes are really great. They are super smooth and not rough on my face. these are very effective for taking off your makeup. A little pricy but definitely worth it. Would buy this again.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back