BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #44 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Stephanie F.
Smyrna, GA
I personally do not like this product. It does remove makeup nicely but it is so slimy and I hate the residue it leaves on my skin. As a professional makeup artist I prefer not to use these. I wouldn't recommend them either.
Fameolous C.
I always buy these wipes in bulk. They truly do remove all make up I wear throughout the day. Some times I follow up with washing my face, but it's not that necessary when the wipes do the job.
Kendall G.
Love these makeup remover sheets. They can almost remove all my makeup with one Wipe! These are very gentle on my skin and come in very nice packaging. I highly recommend these to fellow makeup users. And I would most definitely buy this product again.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
These wipes are definitely not cheap, but no other makeup wipes can compare to these in removing makeup thoroughly. I save them for only special occasions when my makeup is super heavy. If you can afford them, they're worth the price!
Dustin E.
Brooklyn , NY
I have to speak for all of the lazy people out there, this makeup wipe is the only wipe you will ever need. ONE wipe will take all of your makeup off. Perfectly! (Now if you're a drag queen I'd recommend 2 wipes) They don't have a harsh smell but if you do have sensitive skin (I do) then this may be a little to strong for you. I've used them for years and they leave my skin red but it goes away in a few minutes. They come in 3 sizes, 30 pack (I think) travel size, 45 pack, and 100 pack. The 45 pack makes no sense to me as it's $10 more than the 30 pack and $10 less than the 100 pack. If you wear any makeup from tinted moisturizer to long wear waterproof makeup give these a try! M.A.C Cosmetics Bulk Wipes
Brittany H.
West allis, WI
If you are looking for a "one and done" product this is the makeup wipe for you! It costs about $30 and I feel it is worth every penny. The wipes stay Moist and I love the scent. I love everything about these babies.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
These are very handy. They're great for cleaning up excess makeup under your eye after you've completed a look. Or removing product for a brush so you can pick up a different color. Or removing makeup completely of course
Megan S.
I got the face makeup remover wipes as a gift with other Mac products. The wipes worked well. However I probably wouldn't spend the money of them when I can find something that works just as well for a cheaper price
Chelsea B.
These are the best makeup removed towelettes I've ever used! It gets every single ounce of make up off without leaving behind any residue. It's nice and soft on my eyes and leaves a glow on my face when I am done.
Avianna L.
Fairview, PA
This makeup removes my makeup instant. I have a full face of makeup and it takes it away my makeup with only just a couple swipes on my face. It freshens my face and makes me feel and look away with beautiful skin.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back