BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
These wipes are the best to remove makeup. Most wipes don't remove matte lipstick with just one try, well my friends these little babies here do. I love how soft and gentle they are on my skin while still removing every bit of makeup off my face.
Shannon R.
Eugene
I love these, wish they were a bit more affordable but they really are good. They remove my makeup without being too hard on my skin and I enjoy them most for taking off matte lipstick. They do not feel like they dry my skin out
Ashley F.
Clearwater
The M.A.C Bulk Wipes are the only makeup remover wipes I will use on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and they have never irritated, dried out, or caused blemish. They get all of the makeup and dirt from the day off so easily without having to scrub. I highly recommend these to anyone!!
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
These makeup wipes are awesome. They get all of my makeup off with one wipe. I've o my tried a few of MAC's products but if they are as good as these wipes and my makeup then I'd definitely like to try more.
Alexis P.
Grimes, IA
The best makeup wipes ever!! It's great that it's a 100 pack because it lasts quite awhile. I use them mostly everyday and they are very effective. I am a first time user and will definitely buy them again!
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love these Mac makeup remover wipes!!!! They are amazing!!! One wipe literally wipes off a whole day of makeup. The size is also travel friendly and the price is great for the quality!!! They smell good too. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
Boise
Are you kidding me?! These make up wipes are the best make up wipes that money can buy. They are sort of on the pricier side I think for 100 wipes you can buy them for like $45 (don't quote me) but honestly it's worth it, they work so well
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
One of my other favorite makeup wipes. I use this only when I have on heavy makeup, it takes it all off with one wipe. It is oily so you still have to cleanse your face after. I love it. Highly recommend.
Heidi M.
Orlando, FL
Best makeup wipes I've used in a while! The M.A.C Cosmetics Bulk Wipes work best when your face is damp. I recommend splashing some water on your face first, using the makeup wipe, and then washing your face afterwards. These are my new go to makeup remover wipes! This picture shows the left side of my face after using the wipe and the right side before.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I dont love the wipes but i dont hate them but when i got them i was excited to use them and hoped they did miracles but i had to use more than 1 or even 2 eipes theyre so thin but theyre not the worst ive tried.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara