BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #44 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Amanda W.
I love these makeup remover wipes! They work so well and are super soft on your skin. These used to be the only makeup wipes I would use because my face is super sensitive and these didn't make my face break out. The only reason I stopped using them is because they're kind of pricey but I think I am going to start using them again!
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
I got this for free when I ordered a few make ups from Mac online and so far I like it more than my other wipes. It has less alcohol and smell than other wipes I have and it removes the eye make up better. I haven’t finished it yet but I will order one because I really liked it.
Paula C.
These wipes are very nice! I can wipe off my makeup with ease. One simple swipe and my eyeshadow is gone! A tip to be able to reuse them is to just add water. I use my wipes at least four times for every makeup look just by adding water to rehydrate the wipe. My only complaint is the price. There are wipes just as good as Mac but for a lower price.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
The smell of these face wipes is phenomenal!! I’ve never used wipes that work as great as these do. They remove makeup in one swipe and leave my skin feeling extremely smooth. They are a little pricey but absolutely worth the price.
Brittney L.
Vancouver
These makeup wipes are great. They don’t leave a residue or oils. They work great so you only need one wipe. The packaging is durable by flexible for packing. I buy mine at Macy’s or any Mac independent store. The bulk package lasts a long time! Well worth the money!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
In comparison to the Neutrogena wipes, these are second best. They don’t wipe the makeup completely away, requiring two wipes usually. They are crazy expensive and that is the reason why I didn’t give it the full five stars. They smell greats! I would repurchase if they were the same price as the Neutrogena ones.
Casey L.
Mount Laurel
These face wipes have been my go to for the last 6 years. The quality is so gentle to the skin and one wipe is enough for the whole face. The packaging keeps the moisture inside and as a repeat user I would suggest anyone who hasn't ventured to try this product, MUST.
Abriel D.
Fort Worth
I use these wipes all the time! They are great but a tad pricey. They last about a month or so. Longer for me because I don’t wear makeup every day. They remove makeup great. The only con is the last few are drier but that’s probably normal.
Julie H.
Menifee, CA
I love love love these wipes! A bag will last me a long time, a few months! They are perfectly moist and just one wipe gets pretty much all my makeup off! And being a big bag that lasts awhile, they didn't dry out which is a plus!
Heather M.
Helena, AL
These makeup wipes are hands down my all time favorite. One wipe will remove an entire face of full glam makeup. They are gentle on the skin, yet leave your face feeling clean. The scent is light and absolutely heavenly. Highly recommend these!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back