BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Durable, easy-to-clean black nylon brush roll with a silky reflective interior and contrasting black faux-patent handles and straps. Features 10 brush pockets and one zipper pouch. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Brush Roll (Small). Style Number: 396007.

Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I will always be a Mac girl but I always had a keen eye for detail. Their brush belts are the highest quality of belts you will find around, not only will it allow your brushes to be protected but it also preserves the quality of them
Marcy S.
This little brush holder is just awesome!!! It keeps all my brushes in line and I do not have to hassle to find they in my makeup bag! It rolls up nicely without hurting your brushes or folding them, it's definitely worth a try!
Sierra-Jayden B.
Topeka, KS
These brushes are so cute! And so soft!! I use it every day for many different items of makeup. I have very sensitive skin so I need a good value brush and this is it for sure. I'm satisfied with the purchase!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
I've had mine for YEARS and it's still going! Such great quality and gets the job done. Great for traveling and also using as a professional.
Hailey C.
This brush roll is great when going out of town or on vacation. You can pack all your brushes and roll them up and it will be very compact
Irene A.
Modesto, CA
My favorite on the go brush holder! Compact and always a great traveling partner! Keeps my daily use brushes together and organized!
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
Love these brush roll sets! Its the perfect size to take on the go and the brushes are amazing I love this product
Farrah A.
Amazing and well used
I recommend this for sure
I recommended this to a few people I know and they did the same
suzette g.
it was so nice. not to much came out at once and it was not to stinky. and i use it on very special occasions.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?