BY MAC COSMETICS #45 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Buy now on MAC Cosmetics
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Durable, Easy-to-clean Black Nylon Large Brush Roll With A Silky Reflective Interior And Black Faux-patent Handles And Straps. Features 18 Brush Pockets, One Zipper Pouch And Two Small Open Pouches On The Other Side.

Buy on MAC Cos...*
BLUSH Z.
I have had this makeup brush case for a few years now and love it. Very easy to use and stores my brushes perfectly. I use it everyday and it's great quality compared to other brands. I bought it at the MAC pro store
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Spacious, easy to wipe clean, and portable when traveling. This bag is a bit on the pricy side, but the quality makes it worth it. There are numerous slots in varying sizes that can hold all your brushes with room to spare. Trust me, you need this!
Ciera B.
The is a high quality brush roll great for any ammeter or professional. This will make storing and using your brushes easier: there is no better product than Mac. I highly recommend this, it's worth the price
Gloria T.
Mac brushes are so soft and they apply on so well. It's definitely on the pricier side but you definitely get what you pay for. It's so easy to apply any powder and I would definitely invest in it again!
kelli A.
Flower Mound, TX
Best traveling brush roll for the makeup brush obsessed! Keeps your brushes really nice. A must use if you have invested in brushes like I have. Hold plenty and I'd definitely recommend!
Demari M.
So convenient... I would just throw my used brushes in my makeup bag, the brush roll keeps me more organized and my brushes in good shapea
Noelle C.
I have owned a few of these. They get the job done, but the front row of brush slots is essentially useless once you fill the back row.
Emily H.
Lawton
Love my brush roll, easy for travel or just sitting on my vanity. I take it everywhere when I travel. Not too large, perfect size!
Treva L.
Fostoria
If I’m going somewhere and I need something to Bring my brushes with me this is the best one and yes it is very Prises
Gabriela Q.
Chula Vista , CA
I love to use this brush roll when I am traveling it keeps all my brushes in place and protected from getting damaged

back