3 varieties available
M.A.C Cosmetics Brow Set
4.43 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
A brush-on gel that strokes brows into shape while adding shine and style.
A brush-on gel that strokes brows into shape. Adds shine and style. No flaking or stiffening. Offered in tinted or clear shades. Also grooms lashes, sideburns and facial hair.
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
- Long-wearing, 8 hours
- Flake-proof and smudge-proof
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Apply to brows by combing through hairs with brush applicator
Top Questions See all 119 Q&A
M.A.C Cosmetics Brow Set
- "I have used this for years! the color is great and it is waterproof for the most part. I like how this will fill your brows if you don't have time to do the gel Creme or a pencil. This stuff is wonderful for low maintenance or to hold brows in place after filling them. " in 11 reviews
- "This product is amazing!!! i love it, is It is long lasting and has an incredible smell , I like the way to apply as it does not run and is easy to apply , the color is perfect for any skin" in 10 reviews
- "I have this in clear and I literally use it on a daily basis. A little goes a LONG way. It lasts all day through work, school, the gym, and any other activities I have going on. It is a little pricey since you can find eyebrow gels as cheap as $1 from E.L.F., but It's definitely a staple in my makeup bag!" in 9 reviews
- "Although it's a little pricey when there are drugstore alternatives that offer similar results." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brow set... Makes eyebrows look amazing.. No flaking and last long" in 1 review
Review for: Clear, Beguile, Other more...
This product is amazing for anyone that dyes their hair a different color. I bought these from the MAC Store. I use this on many of my clients. It is also wonderful to cover grey hair. I love it because of the rich pigments and ease of use. I recommend this to women who just want to make their eye brows look a little fuller, or who need to slightly change the color of their brows.
I use this MAC clear brow gel to keep my eyebrows intact. It’s like hairspray for your eyebrows. I like the clear gel versus the colored ones because I’m very minimal when it comes to makeup. You can fill in your eyebrows before applying this or just apply on natural eyebrows to keep the hairs together and shape them.
Brow set is life. It really helps to tame the brows when it begins to grow out and get crazy. The brow set will last all day through sweat and heat. I live in Hawaii and the weather is always hot and humid here. I would highly recommend this product for ladies with long bushy brows.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brow gel! It can get a little clumpy on the end if you don’t wipe it off before applying. It took me a little bit to get used to using gel instead of a pencil. It makes it so easy to do my brows!
This stuff makes my brows. I have very light eyebrows and this gel makes them darker. I use castor oil to help thicken them at night, but this helps give them more color during the day. Love this product!
I am a repeat user of this. It is my holy grail brow set gel. I’m absolutely obsessed and I cannot handle how amazingly effective this product is. It’s waterproof and withstood being in the ocean ALL DAY
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is amazing to use when setting the brows after filling them in with a brow pencil or eyeshadow. You can also use this alone which gives the brows a soft structured finish. MAC's brow set is waterproof and is perfect for anyone with oily skin or someone who is searching for longevity in a brow product. It doesn't leave the brows sticky or stuck and is build-able coverage. This truly doesn't move until you take it off!
I love this product. Show Off was my absolute favorite shade and I'm so sad it was discontinued. The formula has changed on the newer version making it longer lasting and even waterproof. I liked this though for hold and a beautiful highlight on the brow
Q & A
Is this worth the money?
Is this one of the best eyebrow products? I'm looking for something that doesn't make my brows look fake and will last long. Help!
Is this product as good as Anastasia Brows?
Is this like a gel or pomade?
How long can it hold my brows? is it too tinted?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos