BY MAC COSMETICS

A retractable pencil with a chiseled tip that shapes and gently fills brows in with matte colour.

FULL DESCRIPTION

An elegant, retractable pencil with a chiseled tip that adheres to your brow hairs, shaping and gently filling in with matte colour. The angled tip lets you size and shape them any way you want. Use the flat edge for a natural, diffused look or the pointed tip for a precise HD effect. Remove the opposite end cap to find a grooming brush to set your look.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

•Even, soft colour payoff
•Angled chiseled tip
•Long-wearing
•Water- and sweat-resistant
•Smudge-resistant

USAGE

Apply along brow hairline, building colour as desired to create a perfect sculpted brow.

• Will this give me a natural eyebrow look?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Easy to use not really time consuming and my brows always end up looking do amazing it's a great product!" in 12 reviews
  • "This has got to be one of my favorite brow sculptors. I really like how easy it is to use. It looks very natural and leaves my eyebrows looking great. It is very long lasting. I really recommend it. " in 3 reviews
Naidelyn V.
Review for: Brun more...
I wasnt really a fan of this product . It brow definer part felt so thick on my brow and the color just came off ashy . I wouldnt recommend nor repurchase this . I used it once and never went back to it again . Nyx has better brow products for cheaper , high end wise id go with the abh definer which is wayyyy better
Jen V.
Berlin
I've used a few eyebrow products before but this one is really the best. It's easy to apply and even has a brow comb to flawlessly blend the product in for a natural look. My only complaint is that it runs out after a month of daily use.
Maria V.
Review for: Stud more...
I wasn’t too impressed with this one. Maybe I’m just not satisfied with the color and should have gone darker but I feel like the look and wear isn’t that natural and it doesn’t last as long. I’ll give the darker shade a try
Kimberley B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Review for: Brun more...
I really like this eyebrow pencil! The color matched my eyebrow color amazingly and the product was super easy to apply. I bought it from Nordstrom and although I’m an avid MAC buyer, it’s a bit expensive. I would buy again, though!
remy l.
Newark
love this! I wish the tip was a bit smaller so I could draw on more hair like strokes, but I use this to build dimension and shadow on my brows (since they are shaved and I draw them on)
Blythe H.
Review for: Fling more...
Okay, so I've been using Anastasia Dipbrow for year and it is truly a wonderful product, once you get the hang of it.  However, I don't always have the time to sit down and paint in my brows and a pencil is just easier when I'm crunched for time.  Enter Brow Wiz, right?  Yeah, it's beautiful and works really, really well, except that it doesn't last AT ALL and is incredibly expensive for how little product you get.  That's no good either.

So I scoured high and low for a good brow pencil in a decent colour range that will last and not break the bank.  I was a bit hesitatant about MAC's range because a lot of them looked way too light (and I'm a medium brunette so it's not as though I need super dark colours).  But I gave them a go.  They too have a brow pomade and a mega-thin brow pencil, much like ABH, NYX and every other company.  But they also offered Brow Sculpt, a thicker pencil product with a spoolie on the other end (essential for blending out colours).  I was intrigued.

First off, the colour range is FANTASTIC.  Unlike a lot of companies, MAC has nailed the need for neutral brow products without undertones that are too warm or too cool.  I have more than once applied a product that looks similar to my brow colour, only to find out it has an ORANGE undertone and that my face looks ridiculous.  MAC's colours are subtle, versatile and some of the best out there.

The other thing about Brow Sculpt is that you get a decent amount of product for less expense than ABH.  It's waxy and applies well, without being too pigmented and unnatural.  This is my new jam!
Lexie R.
Review for: Fling more...
The product works wonderfully in helping give me the brows I am looking for. The dual sided pencil is also extremely helpful. My only problem with it was that the pencil did break a few times somewhat easily.
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Fling more...
Really enjoyed this! I bought this, the fluid eyeliner in retro black and twisted mascara for 17.70 at MAC on sale! I would say this alone was worth it. I am not very good at do9ng eyebrows since i only started doing them recently. I like the shape of the tip because it makes it easier for me to follow the brow. The color is perfect for blondes! I have that some are red tinted and look orange. This is more like a lighter taupe. I love it! The color lasted all day and feels natural. Has a spooly on the other end too. :)
Paloma M.
Carpentersvle, IL
I recently purchase this product and At first I hated it because it would make my eyebrows look too fake. I soon realized that it was my own fault I had drawing them in to hard and now I do it light and totally love them! I would definitely buy again and totally recommend to you!
Anna C.
Review for: Lingering more...
This brow pencil in lingering is amazing. A makeup artist used it on my for a photoshoot and I had to go buy it. It has a micro tip to create small hair like strokes and the color is the perfect neutral taupe for blondes. You can't beat the $17 price tag either. I'm usually a die hard Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz fan but I'm now working this into my collection daily
Megan D.
Will this give me a natural eyebrow look?