BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A lip gloss infused with colour-boosting technology loaded with pigments.

M.A.C Cosmetics Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss
  • "This gloss is a little sticky, but the coverage is great and it lasts a long time. The color is also very daring which is my style." in 40 reviews
  • "Is is so handy when your going out regularly. T Because it has such a settle look that you good pretty much rock out anywhere. In my opinion it looks good on anybody. It has such a glossy look that you could wear over to me like a very subtle lipstick. But overall this product it great!" in 22 reviews
Megan K.
Pepperell
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Maddie F.
This vampify Lip is so GORGEOUS! I mean I instantly look goth because I’m so insanely pale, but despite that they’re beautiful. I would recommend these to anyone. The packaging is up to par and seems expensive, not cheap.
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
I'm a lippie 💋💋💋junkie so when a designer brand I love ❤ comes out with a new line 🙌🏻 I have to try it!! When I Saw BROOKE CANDY 🍭 as the Collection name on the NEW must have MAC lip products I was sold!! OBVi I first bought it because My name is BROOKE But then I laid eyes 👀 on the Vampify shade and had to have it!! 👍🏻💋 I still reach for this baby constantly which speaks VOLUMES 🔥 because I own hundreds of lipsticks 😲👄 Mac will always be one of my fav OGS 💋💋❤️ You guys have to get your hands on this lipstick 💄
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
This lipgloss is beautiful and so opaque. It stays on very well and has a nice smell. The color looks good on everyone and is the perfect nude. I love Mac lipglosses but this formula is by far my favorite.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Karina V.
I absolutey love these lip products. They are the absolute best, the packaging is nice and easy to handle, it lasts very long and is very durable. They have absolutely beautiful colors as well! I bought this at a local sephora. I would definitely buy this again.
Trisha N.
San Gabriel , CA
I don't have this shade but I have the shade tuned in and it's such a good lipgloss. I've never been the biggest fan of lipgloss but this one doesn't leave a sticky feeling and is pigmented
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Super nice Gloss! Great feeling and smells nice. Top quality and works well with lipsticks of all brands! This Gloss can really give you a notch up if your lips are feeling blah! Very much worth the money you spend on it!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?

back