BY MAC COSMETICS #52 in Lip Liner

All hail MAC lip pencils, am-I-right? I love these. They are so creamy and give you such a sharp, crisp line. TBH, I love just wearing liners on their own, and they act like a matte, long wearing lipstick! And these colors? So on trend! Whirl is one of those must-have colors that belongs in every makeup lover’s kit. It was made uber famous when Kylie Jenner mentioned that it was one of her most loved lip colors.

• Any drugstore dupes? This is a little out of my budget ri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Brooke Candy Collection Pencil Lip Liner
  • "Whirl is a classic color that looks good on everyone. It's smooth creamy and is a beautiful nude pink but not that nude that it washes everyone out. " in 74 reviews
Kimberly C.
Apopka , FL
I absolutely love this lip liner I’m not too big on lipsticks I honestly just wear the lip liner and do a full lip I love it in the peach brown colors it looks very pretty can wear by itself without lipstick on and it just gives you that for lip look and it doesn’t smudge and you can wear all day
Sumeet B.
I absolutely adore Mac pencils. Every formula is perfect whether it be matte or creamy. I love the pigment and have even used them as a lipstick. Not to mention the endless shade range. Whirl is my all time favorite brown liner. Perfect for the fall season
Stacy B.
Daytona Beach
This product is truly becoming one of my favs. Very effective and does what it claims also very long wearing, very comfortable on the lips. Barely any transfer once it has dried down a bit. I would definitely repurchase this. This color is absolutely gorgeous.
Ellen D.
Chesterfield, VA
These are a pretty standard lip liner, but in my opinion Mac has some of the best colors. Whirl is defiantly one of my favs! It’s a perfect nude color for me. It goes on smooth and lasts all day!
Jaimie H.
I am fair skin-tone and was looking for a product that didn't make me look too washed out. This was the perfect tone for me and is extremely flattering. I typically wear this lip liner with my Charlotte Tillbury pillow talk lipstick. The combination spectrum is endless with this shade.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
Whirl! is an awesome color from MAC. I use it sometimes just to overdraw my lips, and it looks so natural, you can just throw a clear lip gloss on top of it and it would look so flawless. You can obviously wear this with lipstick as well, which would give a beautiful pouty lip.
Chelsea C.
Acworth, GA
These lip liners go on very easily and blend really well with the lipsticks that I wear. I love the way that they go on smoothly and it is just so easy to apply onto my lips. I absolutely love their lip liners and would definitely recommend to anyone that wears lipstick.
Jenna Y.
Kenosha, WI
Perfect lip pencil for a soft pink lip. I even use it as a base color on the whole lip because it is easy to apply and has a good length of coverage. It is a good value for the price - I bought at Macy's at the recommendation of a makeup artist who did a look for me.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Cassie M.
Oneonta, NY
Any drugstore dupes? This is a little out of my budget right now and I need something cheaper