BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Pencil Eye Liner, Night CrawlerFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Brooke Candy Collection Pencil Eye Liner
  • "Really the best eyeliner. Doesn't just rub off , fade away, or look crappy in an hour . It's a decent price for as long lasting as it is. My eye color is blue so I use black eyeliner. I would recommend it to people who can't find eyeliner that's good for them forsure !" in 4 reviews
Kylie R.
Girard, IL
Lee N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the color of the pencil it has a long wearing precise formula mac cosmetics Atlantic terminal Brooklyn ny. It's easy to apply and the formula fit naturally on the lip. The lip pencil is a long wearing formula. I would definely buy it again.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Sharodia R.
Mac lip liners are one of the best lip liners I have ever used. They are the perfect combination of pigment and creaminess, they just glide on the lips within seconds!
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
Love this eyeliner! I'm not really a fan of pencil eyeliner but this one in particular I love. It is easy to apply and long lasting. Pricing is ok not too bad. Definitely will recommend this product to anyone and I will be buying this again
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
I use so many different eyeliner because it's one of my favorite things to do. But I think this one is the best one. I bought it around 25$ but I used it for 2 years even I wearing it every morning I'm going to work. It last for so long.
Mina H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I really like the mac eyeliner because they are really black and stay on my eye for a long time. Easy to use no crying lol and the price is not bad too.
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Great for long term wear. This company always offers Great prices and I know I can count on the quality. Definitely plan on buying more soon
Nneka P.
Love this collection. The colors are rich and beautiful. Smooth moisturizing feel and long lasting. Great addition to the vanity
Jennifer M.
River Ridge, LA
I like this! I love dark black eyeliner and it’s very easy to apply! Love the color! It stays on too which I love!