BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Unique Oil-controlling Pressed Powder That Sets Foundation And Finishes The Face While Adding Minimal Colour And Texture. For Use In Professional Situations And For Frequent Touch-ups On Set Or Throughout The Day. Provides A Very Sheer, Matte-looking Finish.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Controls Oil
  • Can Be Used For Quick Touch-ups
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Puff Or Brush As Desired.

• If you layer this does it start looking cakey??2 Answers
  • He oído cosas buenas sobre este producto pero aún no me c...2 Answers
  • I'm sweat a lot and I wanted to know is this a good produ...1 Answers
Natalia D.
Scarsdale
BEST POWDER I HAVE EVER USED!! I started using this more than 5 years ago, and I don’t ever go a day without it! It does not have any coverage, it is just made to get your make up to stay on forever! I use a brush to put it all over, and then the sponge to apply to my problem areas! Recommend it for everyone
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Love this stuff! Works so well!! My skin is suuuuppppeeerrrrr oily, I mean horrifyingly oily especially in my T-Zone and I have yet to find anything else that works as well or even close to this. It stops shine in its place for hours. Applies evenly and smoothly, doesn't cake up later like most other ones do.

How I Apply It- I use a travel size Kabuki brush to put it on with and it goes on flawlessly. Because I typically put it on while I'm out

I can't say enough wonderful things about this magical powder lol

Highly recommend!!
Ann R.
Bronx
Review for: Light more...
What’s again Mac products excellent I carry it with me all the time if I feel like I’m getting a little shiny for whatever reason I can always put this on over my make up and he takes away the glare on the shimmer that may come out after a couple of hours when you’re wearing make up and in public love it highly recommend it
Sara M.
Review for: Medium Dark more...
I love this blot powder i have it in medium dark even though I’m around an nc30 it’s perfect. It doesn’t add coverage. I’ve been using it to touch up and it’s gorgeous! It soaks up any extra oil while keeping your skin smooth and not cakey at all I highly recommend if you’re looking for a great setting powder or touch up powder.
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
I love this powder its just as good as the foundation it stays in place all day long keeping me looking so fabulous. It's good for combination skin like mine and has 15 spf+ it just depends on your preference. I would definitely recommend to others
Jaylin R.
Staten Island
Review for: Other more...
This isn't actually the powder I use. I use the mac prep + prime pressed translucent powder and it works wonders! I just quickly apply it through out my face and sweep away my lock it loose translucent powder by kat von d away with the mac powder too!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Amazing!! Love how it makes my makeup look after I apply it. Best pressed powder on the market i swear. Also makes my skin feel so soft. I would totally recommend this product. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I don’t love this powder. It was actually drying on my oily skin. It felt cakey and was uncomfortable. I was also not a big fan of the smell. The kicker was that it made me break out which is never a good thing.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I always have this in my bag. It will literally last you your entire life because you only use it to blot the skin as needed. It’s not too much color pay-off but not translucent either - it’s a nice in between. When i go through phases of oily skin, this is always within an arms reach to quickly blot away any oil and also keep my makeup looking fresh at the same time.
Deana L.
Austin
I have been using this blot pressed powder for years!  It is lightweight and gets rid of the shine without caking or looking like you have make up on.  It looks very natural.  I have light skin and use the medium shade.  It is really great during the summers when my skin tends to be oiler.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Is it applied with a sponge or a brush?
Francisca F.
Santiago, SCL.
He oído cosas buenas sobre este producto pero aún no me convenzo de comprarlo, alguien sabe si controla el brillo de la piel grasa?, y si es así por cuánto tiempo??
Stephanie L.
Rockford, IL
If you layer this does it start looking cakey??
koukou m.
rue 8000 immeuble montplaisir center
IS that stay for a long time, because my skin is oily ???
Equannie L.
I'm sweat a lot and I wanted to know is this a good product to keep me matte throughout the day