M.A.C Cosmetics Blot Film

The Patented, Cutting-edge Material Instantly De-shines Skin And Absorbs Excess Oil From The Skin's Surface Without Disrupting Makeup Or Leaving A Residue. The Perfect Product For Quick And Easy Touch-ups Throughout The Day. Comes In A Stylish, Compact, Convenient, Self-dispensing Package That's A Great Alternative To Using Powder.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Instantly Controls Shine
  • Controls Oil
  • Leaves Zero Residue

Usage:

• Remove A Single Sheet From Container.
  • Blot Or Glide Over Areas Of Face To Remove Excess Oil/Sebum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Blot Film!
How would you rate this product?
I loveeee this product.  Its long lasting and finshing is amazing. I love this top most brand. This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price. I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many....... It gives soft texture on skin.  I would definitely recommend this product and brand too. Its better to search for offers before buying. Have different shades of color for different skin tones. I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers. It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also. I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades. It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy. Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too. It has matte texture. I would definitely buy More n more n more... I love trying new products and samples tooooooo. Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
This is a great product for oily skin it will return your really shiny face to Matt with one simple touch. I leave a small package in my make up bag and take them everywhere I go because I have super oily skin. It is just like applying powder. I even use it before I put on my foundation to make sure that my foundation stays because it takes all the oil away in an instant. And I only have to use one or two a day depending of course on the humidity and how much I am active.
AH WHAT A LIFESAVER FOR AN OILY FACE. I can't keep my face matte for more than 30 mins. It's bad. These are my go to for dates or special events when I need to look my best. They absorb all of the oil and none of your makeup. You'll wonder where these babies have been all your life once you try them
Lansing, MI
This product is great for oily and combination skin. It is very compact and it takes away the sheen quickly and discreetly. This is a perfect staple to keep in your purse. It is great for blotting excess oil through the day without having to ruin your make-up.
Austin, TX
I really like the idea of using blotting sheets. Most girls I know reapply powder but I think that can leave your face oily. Also in the south we gave very hot summers so at the end of the day you face can look very greasy and/or cakey. I use this in the afternoon and they do a great job of absorbing all the oil making my face look fresh.
Ashburn , VA
I've always been one to use the cheaper blot films but after getting some Mac ones I will never go back! I pack them in all my purses and bags and they take away all excess oils from the day without removing my make up! While they are on the pricier side they are SO worth it
Tallahassee, FL
These are great for people with oily skin, like me. I use them throughout the day and before applying makeup. They soak up all of that oil and make your face look amazing. They are a reasonable price and i would definitely recommend these for anyone with oily skin.
This product is a must have for girls like me who have pretty oily skin and need to blot away the oil every once in a while. Though it works perfectly fine, it is a little more on the pricier side compared to other blotting papers like clean and clear's blotting paper.
Spartanburg, SC
I love these blotting sheets!! I live in South Carolina and end up with a mid-day sheen almost everyday. These sheets clean me right up without having to constantly apply powder. They are great for all skin types, just use in the area that looks oily and off you go!
Fox Lake, IL
These are AMAZING!!! When your face gets a bit oily, you just blot with these tissues rather than adding on more powder, which after awhile will look cakey. Easy to use and very affordable. Does not remove the rest of your makeup just the oil leaving you with a matte finish again.

Looking for your answer?