M.A.C Cosmetics Blot Film uploaded by Kastely S.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

The Patented, Cutting-edge Material Instantly De-shines Skin And Absorbs Excess Oil From The Skin's Surface Without Disrupting Makeup Or Leaving A Residue. The Perfect Product For Quick And Easy Touch-ups Throughout The Day. Comes In A Stylish, Compact, Convenient, Self-dispensing Package That's A Great Alternative To Using Powder.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Instantly Controls Shine
  • Controls Oil
  • Leaves Zero Residue

Usage:

• Remove A Single Sheet From Container.
  • Blot Or Glide Over Areas Of Face To Remove Excess Oil/Sebum.

Ana S.
West Lafayette, IN
Ughhhh let me start on about how much I love this stuff! I love any biting sheets because if you don’t know I have very oily skin so anything that keeps me matte throughout the day I love. All you have to do is put these in your purse or backpack and whenever your skin gets oily you can use them.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Maida S.
Skokie, IL
Mac has wonderful products and i am a huge fan, however $17 for blotting paper, i dont think is worth the money. Yes, it smells nice it does what it says it will do but the price is the negative here. Also if you dont like scented makeup i would stay away from this product.
Lakeisha H.
Lyndhurst, OH
My skin is very oily. Although I didn't mind this product, I feel that I had to use it very often. I think for my skin type I would need to use something other than the blotting film.
Olivia S.
This is a great product for oily skin it will return your really shiny face to Matt with one simple touch. I leave a small package in my make up bag and take them everywhere I go because I have super oily skin. It is just like applying powder. I even use it before I put on my foundation to make sure that my foundation stays because it takes all the oil away in an instant. And I only have to use one or two a day depending of course on the humidity and how much I am active.
Gabrielle M.
AH WHAT A LIFESAVER FOR AN OILY FACE. I can't keep my face matte for more than 30 mins. It's bad. These are my go to for dates or special events when I need to look my best. They absorb all of the oil and none of your makeup. You'll wonder where these babies have been all your life once you try them
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
This product is great for oily and combination skin. It is very compact and it takes away the sheen quickly and discreetly. This is a perfect staple to keep in your purse. It is great for blotting excess oil through the day without having to ruin your make-up.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I really like the idea of using blotting sheets. Most girls I know reapply powder but I think that can leave your face oily. Also in the south we gave very hot summers so at the end of the day you face can look very greasy and/or cakey. I use this in the afternoon and they do a great job of absorbing all the oil making my face look fresh.
Ashley D.
Ashburn, VA
I've always been one to use the cheaper blot films but after getting some Mac ones I will never go back! I pack them in all my purses and bags and they take away all excess oils from the day without removing my make up! While they are on the pricier side they are SO worth it
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
These are great for people with oily skin, like me. I use them throughout the day and before applying makeup. They soak up all of that oil and make your face look amazing. They are a reasonable price and i would definitely recommend these for anyone with oily skin.