BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
This lipstick is my go to when I need to add some major color to my makeup look. The rich red hue helped to bring out my blue eyes and white teeth. Although it's not water proof, it does last for a few hours when worn.
Mariana T.
este labial en particular me desilusiono, esperaba de su color fuese más pigmentado e igual de cremoso que los demás que he probado de mac, sin embargo me parecio que su tono no quedaba bien y se oxidaba en un tono muy diferente al color que se ve en el producto
Apoorva B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Smooth application and lovely pigmentation. Moistures lips and keeps its plump and healthy. It is long lasting but I do reapply often to maintain the lustrous look. I will definitely buy this again and also recommend to everyone.
jacqueline c.
Amherstburg
Amazing lipstick! This is my absolute favourite! The colour is beautiful and flattering. Smells nice and feels amazing. As usual Mac has made a great product!
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,622 reviews
 love how bold and vibrant they stand out again any skin tone. I think its more of a statement, especially for someone who can full it off with confidence! As for me, I really love this MAC matte lipstick A great alternative is the MAC Russian Red which gets positive reviews on blogs and is one of the popular lipstick colour at MAC Cosmetics.

Cristina V.
This is one of my favorite colors of M.A.C my lips feel hydrated and for me it is a very good product but I prefer matte 😘👏
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love a good red lip and this one is so beautiful. It glides on and didn't leave my lips feeling dry . This color pops and looks stunning on everyone
wendy r.
Miami
One of my favorite lipsticks I love its texture and its red color. It is long lasting. I recommend it. perfect for christmas
Fabiola Z.
Me encanta este labial, ya que te aporta un acabado uniforme sin agrietar los labios.. Super recomendado
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I Love Mac Cosmetic Products they're very good quality especially the lipsticks and the consistency is nice as well feels creamy and doesnt dry out my lips at all and the shade is so beautiful even though its a little pricey I would recommend this product.