BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
Ruka A.
By Far MAC Cosmetics’ best shade. This is the one colour I can never get enough of. It truly is the best. The shade is perfect for my skin colour and different at the same time to most other shades of red. I tend to buy lots as I like to have some ready for when I’m close to finishing what I have.
Alejandra C.
Doral, FL
This Color is bomb , I havent tried so much mac cosmetics but this lipstick is actually my favorite , the color is beautifil and it fits for all skin tones , its really matte so after I use it , I have to hydrate my lips.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
I love this product it is such an unique color of red and looks amazing on my skin tone which makes me reach for this when I want the timeless look of a red lip! Also Mac lipsticks are such great quality!
Nicoiya S.
Phoenix, AZ
Pretty shade of red. Similar to Ruby Woo. Not a matte shade. Price was similar to that of a regular Mac lippie. I ordered this on Mac's website.
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I Love Mac Cosmetic Products they're very good quality especially the lipsticks and the consistency is nice as well feels creamy and doesnt dry out my lips at all and the shade is so beautiful even though its a little pricey I would recommend this product.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This color is sunning and pretty much flawless as most of their products al aye are! Very nice texture and feel. Stays on and lasts quite some time! I️ will and always have told everyone I️ know that these products are top notch!
Bethany C.
Orlando , FL
I loved this product and tried a friend of mines! It was a beautiful shade and lasted
Kishya B.
Baltimore, MD
I love ❤️ all red lip sticks ruby woo viva glam they all last long very inexpensive easy to apply
Danielle O.
Oneonta, AL
Every color I get, never disappoints. Mac lipstick is by far one of my favorites. The price is great for the product you're receiving. It's very creamy and lasts all day. I always love purchasing mac in retail stores for extra points. I highly recommend mac lipstick if you're wanting something that lasts all day.
Antisha A.
Lithonia, GA
One of my favorite shades of red!! I was so excited when MAC came out with this Betty Boop red. I swear by this shade y'all lol. I probably use this more than 3 times a week. Sometimes I even put on a top layer of lip gloss for that extra pop!