BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
shieann❤ L.
East Stroudsburg
I’ve heard a lot of hype about Mac cosmetics so I went out to Sephora to buy this super cute lipstick. After trying it I came to the result that it isn’t long lasting and it’s extremely oily and gets on everything. And after doing some research the test on animals. Which is a huge downside to this brand. Would not buy again
Amantina R.
Bronx, NY
I did not really like this lipstick. It did not fulfill my expectations. Leaves the lips dry after taking it off, not enough moisture.
alia e.
Maple
Mac lipsticks all dry my lips the colors are amazing however it’s not worth it. This lipstick makes my lips peal another reason I’m not a fan of this product is expensive.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
This red caught my eye but.looks so bad on me. It washed my.skin.out. I.have super fair skin and black.hair.
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Emily C.
walsall
Not as happy with this product as I thought I'd be. As I don't wear lip colour I brought this for a change and thought it would be matte as stated and deep red... neither met my expectations.
Vendy P.
Webster , TX
I didn't try this color but a nude much like. These lipsticks are expensive so I never own anything mac but a I got a small size lipstick. It is buttery but it isn't matte like how I want it to be. No i wouldn't buy it.
Alexandr B.
Woodhaven, NY
I honestly do not like mac lipsticks anymore they are not fitted for my lips they are way too dry and they clump up especially this Betty color it does not suit my skin tone at all I prefer burgundy or nude colors.
leila m.
Toledo , OH
i would be using mac more if i didn't think they animal tested. expensive and over rated. great color. okay formula.
Maxine J.
Terrace , BC
Even application, though it didn’t match the colour I thought it would be. I don’t think it was worth it for the price it was, it only lasted about an hour before I had to reapply. I wouldn’t buy it again.