BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick

Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
Adriana R.
Love it! Would recommend to anyone that wants to change things up a bit! Definitely a must have!
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
All Mac lipsticks are super pigmented and long lasting. I love their special edition collection. All though some of the shades are very similar to the last. I still want them just to collect.
aradhika S.
Super smooth texture... highly pignented and also staying power is really good... though it does transfer a little
Bianca P.
Inglewood, CA
Red is my favorite color and I absolutely adore this lipstick! I think it’s a very high quality product and was the first Mac lipstick I used! I definitely want to buy more! It feels great on my lips as well. I want to try other colors from this brand!
👑Myo💋 G.
Durham
The Perfect red lip! It lasts for a very long time and feels like butter on the lip...
Sarah L.
Ce rouge à lèvres est vraiment incroyable je vous assure la pigmentation est très présente le rouge à lèvres à une bonne texture lodeur ne me dérange pas rien a dire vraiment au top ce rouge à lèvres.
Kassidy A.
Greenville
I love MAC lipsticks. I’ve never had one I didn’t love and this one didn’t let me down. It is a perfect red! Great packaging and easy to apply. I love that you can get the matching lip liner. Would purchase more
shahin m.
MAC lipsticks who doesn't just love them. I almost have all the matte lipsticks and this one is my favorite. Red lipsticks are ♥️ if in love with matte and red you should definitely have this. Highly recommended.
Liberty B.
This is a really good product and it has really nice application it’s really creamy and it’s pigmentation is so good it can smudge easily but, it lasts so long which is good and I would definitely buy it again!
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque , NM
This lipstick is my go 2 red look. The color is absolutely perfect. It feels like silk on ur lips. The price is very reasonable for the quality. When I wear this color I always get compliments, they always want 2 know the brand and the name of the color. This is an A++++++++ in my grade book.