BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I love the formula and color of this MAC lipstick. It is not too dramatic in color which makes it great for every day wear but also for a night out on the town. The formula is creamy and very pigmented.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
I’m a huge fan of Betty hoops. When I found out she was going to have her own lipstick I had to get it. It’s very affordable and the red is beautiful I’m a huge fan of it.
Emily C.
Reading , PA
My favorite red lipstick 💄one of the most beautiful red shades I highly recommend Mac lipsticks very long lasting super creamy I love the quality of the packaging super easy to apply
Shae M.
Derby, KS
I borrowed this from my mom one night. It's very vibrant and smooth. I wasn't the biggest fan because the lid could snap on but it still seemed as if anything could snap it off if I were to place it in my bag. Unsure if it's just hers or if they're all that way..
leilah m.
Amazing ! i’m not gonna lie, the formula is outstanding. i put this product on in the morning and went to work and it lasted almost all day. but i can say the it is pretty pricey but worth it.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked the texture of this lipstick, but the tint of red was off for me it almost looked orange in me. I've seen it on other people and love the rich red color it is.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love but love this product. I love the color scheme that have and love that they are long lasting. It one of the best lipstick I've used. I always use their lipsticks.
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
I purchased this for my mom for her birthday since she loves Betty Boop. The color was stunning on her and did not make her lips look dry as this is a matte formula.
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
Es la marca más cara y más buena solo tengo uno también como el otro peor la verdad no soy muy fan de labiales me gustan más los labiales líquidos pero este es muy bueno
Heather R.
This MAC Betty Boop lipstick is too good for words. The classic red is great for a night out or for anyway wear. I'm loving the pigmentation and how long wear it is.
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
Does it just come in red?
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA
How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Doreen M.
How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright color? Love the brightness