BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
Mikhaila L.
Dubai, Qusais
This is a great product! It is a bit more costly than drugstore lipsticks but is definitely value for the price paid. It is long lasting, has great colour pay off and i would recommend this product to others!
Tanya P.
Doral , FL
I love red lipsticks, I totally do! This one I like because it is not super dry and it makes my lips look hydrated, super great color that matches my skin, I have yellow undertone and it looks amazing on me.
Helen M.
My favorite red lipstick ,for dangerous women which make every lips feel plump and sexy. Even if you don’t have your makeup on you can put this lipstick and be really awesome❤️ 5 stars for this bomb product
Izabela M.
London, London
Love the red shade, it’s intense not orange and it has a great resistance!Theres a great packaging like always and it’s a premium brand so it will last you ages!One of those investments in make up if you like.
Alex S.
zürich
Red red red..my Everady poop colour.this mac lipstick it stays and give volume to your lips and I love how it tuned to my lips colour it gives me average to my satisfied red I always desire.i love it a repurchased always...
Manthiie M.
Hyde road, Gillingham Dorset
So pretty! I love mac lipstick always have always will. Absolute go to lipsticks. Totally worth every penny! I think I'd fly to America to get one aha! They go way beyond expectations. Go buy this now!!
Sarah L.
Ce rouge à lèvres est vraiment incroyable je vous assure la pigmentation est très présente le rouge à lèvres à une bonne texture lodeur ne me dérange pas rien a dire vraiment au top ce rouge à lèvres.
Anugya S.
This one is a beauty ♥️. I splurged on it as i came across great reviews and yes i was highly impressed too . Worth the hype . All the lipstick lovers do need this in their kit . Will steal your heart
Christie J.
New delhi
One of my favourite lipstick. I will recommend to all to buy this lipstick..it is so comfortable on lips and so pigmented .it just enhances ur look which is just awesome.it stays for very long time.
Mahek A.
Dubai, Dubai
Who doesn’t love MAC lipstick?! The price is super affordable the formula is so creamy not drying at all and this red colour is ever green can never get old will defiantly purchase this again !!!
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA
How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Doreen M.
How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright color? Love the brightness