BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,418 reviews
 love how bold and vibrant they stand out again any skin tone. I think its more of a statement, especially for someone who can full it off with confidence! As for me, I really love this MAC matte lipstick A great alternative is the MAC Russian Red which gets positive reviews on blogs and is one of the popular lipstick colour at MAC Cosmetics.

Tayllur M.
I haven’t actually tried this shade particularly, but I have tried several other shades with the same formula. The lipsticks mac provide are of great quality, and are reasonably priced also at around £16. Although this is a bit more than drug store lipsticks they do last a while and feel amazing on your lips. The product is not drying in the slightest, and lasts all night.
TutorGirl➰ H.
STUNNING. Truly stunning. Beautiful finish. Applies like a dream. Met all expectations. Looks exactly how it is in the tube. Packaging is classy and beautiful. I ordered it online. I love it but no longer own the product as I got it a while ago and it melted but I would buy again if I still wore bright shades
Kaitlyn E.
This color is phenomenal, a true, classic red! MAC lipstick always goes on so nicely, but I do find their reds and darker shades need a liner before hand. It’s the case with most brands I guess, but not always the easiest to apply. This color though! My fave red shade in my bag right now!
Maxine J.
Terrace , BC
Even application, though it didn’t match the colour I thought it would be. I don’t think it was worth it for the price it was, it only lasted about an hour before I had to reapply. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Ruby T.
Kings Langley
am in love with this lipstick and the shade! Is extremely pigmented and a gorgeous bright red shade which is perfect for winter. It is not a matte finish so is not my preference however would reccomend for those who like the finish of mac lipsticks
Chloe L.
England
I brought this for my mom as she loves Betty boop and was very disoriented when it ended up being literally just the name which was Betty. This is a red which I’m sure they already do. Nothing against the actual product as I do like mac lipsticks .
Inga M.
I never was a makeup lover. When it was time for my matric ball, I was literally forced to wear makeup(which I new nothing about). Thanks to one of the Mac cosmetics and Woolworths, they had a special for matriculants who are attending their matric ball. The offer was to buy two makeup products and you would to have to full on makeup done by a professional for FREE. One of the essentials that I bought was the M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick and it made me look so regal and classy at the same time. It has that long lasting effect which I really loved.
Sophia C.
Cornwall, Newquay
Always love mac lipsticks, this is a gorgeous colour and I rarely wear reds but love this so much! Great texture and formula stays out for ages, with the odd retouch after eating it will stay all day. Creamy and luxurious!
Mi experiencia con este labial a sido asombrosa, primera vez q lo uso y me encanto un labial fabuloso es genial, me ha durado todo el rato desde que me lo coloque , un agradable empaque bien bonito, lo recomiendo porque en mi opinion ha sido bueno el producto
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA
How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Doreen M.
How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright color? Love the brightness