BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
Bayley C.
I️ Love MAC. their products are great and lip products are my absolute favorite. I️ strayed away from regular lips and only have been doing liquid but I️ figures why not and bought this and I️ am love !!!! Exceeded my expectations. I️ want more !
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Bought this as a gift for a friend and she loved it! She is obsessed with Betty Boop and she loves the shade. Packaging was little dainty and cute. I believe I bought at Macy’s. I will buy for myself as I tried the color and loved it for myself!
Ellen R.
birmingham
I had my eye on this color for a long time. I’m glad I finally got it. This is a perfect bright red - essential for every lipstick collection. Purchasing the corresponding lip pencil is useful for keeping a clean look.
Syeda I.
bronx, NY
If anyone knows me at all, they know I went through a huge phase of bold/bright lipstick wear. I was actually gifted this lipstick and wore it a few times. The lipstick is great, but I did have to constantly reapply and it does smear easily.
Saranya A.
This is my most favorite lip color ever: Capricious. The color can be used for day and night and goes perfectly with my complexion. The texture is so silky and it wears well. No ungodly looking chalky ring around my lips after eating —just rub them together and the color blends again!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I got this as a gift. The color is so pretty. Its definitely pigmented. It holds on for the most part. Its like any lipstick that moves around as your day goes on. It has that beautiful blue undertone so you don't feel too orange in the lips.
Mariann M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is like the perfect red for me mac has the best lipsticks they are a bit drying once it's on the lip after a minute or two but just apply a little chapstick before and you should be good to go they are a bit pricey but worth the little splurg
Areeba R.
the best color in my collection. It's not too light and not too dark and the perfect color. It is just awesome add in my collection. I would highly recommend this
Mika W.
Antioch
First,I love the name. It’s a great product and is a gorgeous color to wear. I think it is a reasonable price given the brand and the quality. I would recommend.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This color is sunning and pretty much flawless as most of their products al aye are! Very nice texture and feel. Stays on and lasts quite some time! I️ will and always have told everyone I️ know that these products are top notch!
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA
How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Doreen M.
How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright color? Love the brightness