BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
This lipstick is my go 2 red look. The color is absolutely perfect. It feels like silk on ur lips. The price is very reasonable for the quality. When I wear this color I always get compliments, they always want 2 know the brand and the name of the color. This is an A++++++++ in my grade book.
Daisy N.
Pomona, CA
Mac lipsticks are so smooth and smell delicious! I see why Selena Gomez ate one in her Fetish video. The packaging is cute black and sleek. Easy to take with you in a small clutch or even in your pocket. I love the pigmentation of this lip product! And it stays on for a long time. I just don’t like the high price :/
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
Every girl really do need at least one MAC lipstick because this worth the price and it looks good on you. I think every starter should at least own one of these lipstick because you can never go wrong with Mac lipstick. I bought this as gifts for the ladies in my family.
Dheevena R.
I got the MAC Betty Boop red which is a similar color to the MAC Russian Red. I like the formula which is creamy and not too drying. I haven’t purchased this product before since the price point is a little high but I think it’s a nice classic red for someone to try.
Traci R.
Liberty
My all time favorite lipstick. It's bright and sassy and sexy all at the same time. I get compliments on this every single time I wear it. I wear to the mall and I wear it out on a fancy date. This lipstick is more expensive than most but worth the extra money.
Cali B.
Littlerock
Mac Cosmetics Betty Boop lipstick is my favorite lipstick to wear when I’m having s night out of glam makeup! This lipstick is long super long lasting! It smells AMAZING! And it’s sooo smooth when you put it on your lips! It’s a very vibrant red color so if you’re into brights this is the Lipstick for you!
khushi p.
valdosta, GA
This is my all time favorite lipstick. Its matte but not very drying, lasts all day, eat/drink proof, and great color. The cap stays on tight so traveling with is product is great. It applies great.
Guess W.
I LOVE THIS COLOR LIPSTICK SOOOO MUCHH!!!! It’s the perfect shade of red. Goes well with literally everything!! 10/10 recommend you guys to try. It won’t disappoint!!
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
I love Mac lipsticks so much! They are comfortable to wear on the lips and not overly drying. The pigmentation is beautiful and they do last a good amount of time. Lovely formula and excellent quality. Mac lipsticks are amazing. M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
A gorgeous red! I don’t think you can go wrong with a red Mac lipstick. Every woman should have a red Mac lipstick in her makeup collection. I absolutely recommend this and will continue to. The price is normal for a lipstick in the makeup industry!
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
Does it just come in red?
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA
How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Doreen M.
How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright color? Love the brightness