BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
Alexis J.
This lipstick is amazing. It stays on throughout the day and I didn't have to reapply it! It's super easy to use and such a beautiful color. I've used MAC lipsticks before and they've easily become my favorite lipsticks.
Angelina B.
Sylvania
Mac Betty Boop lipstick is one of my favorite red lip sticks I have bought. I found it on ebay and I thought the idea of betty boop red was too cute. It worked up to my expectations but was not really my color. (i like a deeper red). If true red is your color I would defiantly recommend this product.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beautiful striking red!! I love it!!! I can't go wrong with this, a definite go to, when I want to look a bit sexier then usual. I always get tons of compliments when wearing this, I say you should give it a shot!!
Mary S.
College Station, TX
Literally wore it for any special occasion I could útil it was unfortunately stolen :(. But definitely loved to the pop it had and how it last throughout and event. It did smear sometimes but easily able to fix and get back to partying/working/looking pretty while watching Netflix in your pjs!!
Kate T.
Newport Beach
Omg love the name first of all (Betty boop(:) it is so pretty and is PERFECT for dance a BEAUTIFUL shade of red OMG ITS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Mac product they are so worth the money I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Red is certainly not my color, usually that is, but this color is beautiful!! It last long, it doesn't crease, or crack; it stays beautiful and shiny all day long. I received so many compliments on it. So, even if red is not your normal color, try this one out, you may be very surprised.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
My all time favorite lipstick ! Literally the most beautiful color ever! I love Mac cosmetics packaging, it’s very cute. These lippies are very smooth and easy to apply. Very long lasting and does not dry your lips 👄 Tbh Mac has the best lipstick formula! Definitely recommend these to everyone!! MAC's matte lipstick formulation is spot-on. They don't dry out my lips or settle in the lines, emphasizing dryness.
Shante P.
Spring, TX
Between This Lippie And Ruby Woo I Don't Know Which Is Better. But I Could Use This Lip Color For Many Occasions. This Goes Great With A Soft Eye Look. I Have Use This Color On Many Of My Clients And They Are Obsessed With It. I Highly Recommend You Purchase It To.
Fatima A.
The cutest red!! Not to dark not to bright. I feel like this red will look good on anyone. The formula is super hydrating and light kn the lips. It’s not the key long lasting but a little touch up here and there is not a big deal. Especially for the color payoff
Samantha B.
Chestston
I absolutely love this red lipstick. I. love how red it is. It has such great packaging. it looked so nice before and after I opened it up. it exceeded my expectations. im a sucker for a nice red lipstick and this I great. I would absolutely but this again.
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
Does it just come in red?
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA
How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Doreen M.
How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright color? Love the brightness