BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Red lips or nude?? M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick N...7 Answers
  • Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
Danielle O.
Oneonta, AL
Every color I get, never disappoints. Mac lipstick is by far one of my favorites. The price is great for the product you're receiving. It's very creamy and lasts all day. I always love purchasing mac in retail stores for extra points. I highly recommend mac lipstick if you're wanting something that lasts all day.
I love this lipstick. The color is super bright so its on trend but its the perfect color for someone who doesn't actually wear a lot of foundation or makeup. It looks really good on a fresh face. I believe its flattering on a lot of skin types as well. Great for ladies trying out the bold lip trend. The creamy texture makes my lips feel moisturized and the color lasts pretty long though it definitely leaves a little bit behind on cups and things.
Alma P.
I absolutely love this lipstick.. It stays on throughout the day and I didn't have to reapply it and the pigmentation on Amplified and Matte lipsticks is amazing. .They are defiantly worth the price and i love all the ones i own and i will adding more to my collection... I just love it
Amber L.
Akron, OH
MAC truly has the lipstick game perfected. Lovely blue red matte lipstick. Compliments teeth well and doesn’t make them look yellow like some colors can. I’ve tried other brands and loved them, but MACs lip products are phenomenal across the board. Downsides are the lipstick will melt if left in the car, transfers pretty easy, and may bleed with/without a liner. Great size, great color payoff. #BettyBoopRed #MAC
Antisha A.
Lithonia, GA
One of my favorite shades of red!! I was so excited when MAC came out with this Betty Boop red. I swear by this shade y'all lol. I probably use this more than 3 times a week. Sometimes I even put on a top layer of lip gloss for that extra pop!
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
This is probably one of my all time favorite reds!! The color works on all skin tones and gives that perfect pouty red look! It's also long lasting and moisturizing! I also love that MAC is pretty middle of the road for their lipstick prices, so it doesn't break the bank!
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I Love Mac Cosmetic Products they're very good quality especially the lipsticks and the consistency is nice as well feels creamy and doesnt dry out my lips at all and the shade is so beautiful even though its a little pricey I would recommend this product.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
The color here is a little more intense than what I was thinking when I purchased it ! That said ; if that’s what you are looking for than this is perf !!! I love Mac lipstick because it applies nicely and has a great matte finish without looking/feeling dry. It lasts for several hours before I need to reapply and it’s super affordable ! Great range of colors and shades also !
Ashlei R.
Vancouver
Alexis J.
This lipstick is amazing. It stays on throughout the day and I didn't have to reapply it! It's super easy to use and such a beautiful color. I've used MAC lipsticks before and they've easily become my favorite lipsticks.
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA
How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Doreen M.
How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright color? Love the brightness