Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s true red Lipstick in a matte finish. Packaged in a special-edition carton featuring the lovable character in red and black.

Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Oneonta, AL

Every color I get, never disappoints. Mac lipstick is by far one of my favorites. The price is great for the product you're receiving. It's very creamy and lasts all day. I always love purchasing mac in retail stores for extra points. I highly recommend mac lipstick if you're wanting something that lasts all day.
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY

This betty bop shade is so beautiful. Its a perfect red for those secy night outs. I love the blue undertone, its very rich and pretty. This is similar to the Mary J from the kylie lip kits but this doesn't cost nearly $40. Available in most mac stores, but its for a limited time i believe.
Alma P.
Alma P.

I absolutely love this lipstick.. It stays on throughout the day and I didn't have to reapply it and the pigmentation on Amplified and Matte lipsticks is amazing. .They are defiantly worth the price and i love all the ones i own and i will adding more to my collection... I just love it
HIGHLY PIGMENTED and is a great bright red color😍 The packaging is incredible ! And looks great on the lips. Totally worth what i payed😊 I love wearing this because it lasts a really long time and its great for when you go out with friends! Totes would buy it again
Linda G.
Linda G.
Edinburg, TX

I want to review it becuase it looks like it is a good lipstick and i would love to review it and maybe i can buy some later on.if so i would love it. I think it is a good value for mac lipstick. I think it is very expensive but if its good i would buy it tottaly.😊
TrinaDee W.
TrinaDee W.
Ogden, UT

The lipstick is very very smooth and soft on the lips! It's shows up very easily! And shows up on great with any type of skin tone! It shows up dark just like it shows! It's a color that can go with any outfit! I would buy it again because it is a great color!
Kerlys P.
Kerlys P.

¡¡A beautiful color!! Is of good coverage and an incredible option when you want to use a vibrant color. This labial exceeded my expectations!! although I do not usually use this type of color. My lips are dry and this lipstick makes my lips look perfect.
Jacob H.
Jacob H.
Maple ridge

I love mac lipsticks. They last long and the colours are amazing. I bought it at the mac store at the mall. It was amazing blew me away I need more. The value is so good and the price was okay for how good it was. I would definitely recommend to everyone
Kaylla S.
Kaylla S.
Liverpool, NY

CAnt say enogh about this lipstick it seriously is the best, they could get the price down a little but I believe it's worth it, long lasting but I would wear it with a lip liner to not bleed, yes I would definitely but this again I'm all into lipsticks
I absolutely love this lipstick it's really moisturising and the pigmentation is just amazing it's my go to lipstick I love the packaging it's really convenient for on the go in your purse I would recommend this product and I would define,t repurchase
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Is the color, true to its color? Or not true?
Carla N.
Carla N.

How many other colors does this come in?
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA

How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Does it just come in red?

Join Now