Add a Photo

MAC Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick

Betty Boop’s true red Lipstick in a matte finish. Packaged in a special-edition carton featuring the lovable character in red and black.

Ines K.
Ines K.

Mac puts good work into their lipsticks! No stains on teeth, stays on the lips nearly throughout the day (not eating too oily things). I think it is really easy to apply - you do not need a lip pencil, of course you can always use it but it's also easy without it!I can recommend it to others, try it out! I hope you'll love it just like I do
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Oneonta, AL

Every color I get, never disappoints. Mac lipstick is by far one of my favorites. The price is great for the product you're receiving. It's very creamy and lasts all day. I always love purchasing mac in retail stores for extra points. I highly recommend mac lipstick if you're wanting something that lasts all day.
Mary S.
Mary S.
College Station, TX

Literally wore it for any special occasion I could útil it was unfortunately stolen :(. But definitely loved to the pop it had and how it last throughout and event. It did smear sometimes but easily able to fix and get back to partying/working/looking pretty while watching Netflix in your pjs!!
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY

This betty bop shade is so beautiful. Its a perfect red for those secy night outs. I love the blue undertone, its very rich and pretty. This is similar to the Mary J from the kylie lip kits but this doesn't cost nearly $40. Available in most mac stores, but its for a limited time i believe.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Albion, MI

I love this lipstick for a bold look. I often wear this on special occasions. However, when I wear this lipstick it often dries my lips out so I am constantly wearing chapstick over it. I will buy more MAC products in the future, but probably will try to find something more moisturizing.
Alma P.
Alma P.

I absolutely love this lipstick.. It stays on throughout the day and I didn't have to reapply it and the pigmentation on Amplified and Matte lipsticks is amazing. .They are defiantly worth the price and i love all the ones i own and i will adding more to my collection... I just love it
HIGHLY PIGMENTED and is a great bright red color😍 The packaging is incredible ! And looks great on the lips. Totally worth what i payed😊 I love wearing this because it lasts a really long time and its great for when you go out with friends! Totes would buy it again
Linda G.
Linda G.
Edinburg, TX

I want to review it becuase it looks like it is a good lipstick and i would love to review it and maybe i can buy some later on.if so i would love it. I think it is a good value for mac lipstick. I think it is very expensive but if its good i would buy it tottaly.😊
TrinaDee W.
TrinaDee W.
Ogden, UT

The lipstick is very very smooth and soft on the lips! It's shows up very easily! And shows up on great with any type of skin tone! It shows up dark just like it shows! It's a color that can go with any outfit! I would buy it again because it is a great color!
Irihapeti P.
Irihapeti P.
Naspier

Absolutely love this lipstick, the colour is beautiful and has such a cute little name. MAC Cosmetics always come with the best lip products as well as cosmetics that last a long time and make you look amazing and beautiful. Just like the Betty Boop lipstick.
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Is the color, true to its color? Or not true?
Carla N.
Carla N.

How many other colors does this come in?
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA

How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Does it just come in red?

Join Now