BY MAC COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s True Red Lipstick In A Matte Finish. Packaged In A Special-edition Carton Featuring The Lovable Character In Red And Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Matte: Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Is this similar to ruby woo or lady danger? 1 Answers
  • How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bri...3 Answers
  • How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte ...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick
  • "Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy." in 63 reviews
  • "Everyone loves a bit of red lips I love it it last long but it's not matte it's creamy and not glossy look so in between does wear off completely when eat but just re apply it's really nice for night outs " in 55 reviews
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
I love how bold this red lipstick looks on me! I purchased his lipstick online for an okay price. I just love how the Betty Boop Red Matte Lipstick is easy to apply and use. This is definitely a long lasting matte finish and I would totally recommend this others.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Great red lipstick! Totally a classic and a staple to have in any makeup collection. The formula is creamy and nice. It smells neutral. It lasts quite a while. It isn’t kiss proof but that’s ok because the product lasts a long time and a little goes a long way!
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
This is one of my favorite colors and packaging I truly enjoy my MAC lipsticks it is always on point and makes me look beautiful and sets great in my lips I love the packaging I would highly recommend it try their other colors they are so beautiful
Trinity M.
I think it’s hard to go wrong with a MAC lipstick. I’m a makeup artist (mostly bridal and theater) and MAC is one of my favorite lines to work with. The pigments are vibrant and true, the lipstick is easy to apply, and it stays on nicely. I love that it is easy to apply with a brush or straight from the tube. The product itself lasts a long time as it doesn’t take much to get a good look. This is a great payoff as you get what you pay for or more.
Suki L.
Is a bright, medium red with cool undertones and a satin finish. It had semi-opaque pigmentation that applied evenly and smoothly across the lips. The consistency was smooth, lightly creamy but not too emollient, and comfortable to wear. Though it was listed as a matte finish on the packaging, it did not read matte on me until after an hour and a half of wear. The color wore well for over six hours, left a stain behind, and was neither drying nor hydrating.
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Omg the color is so nice. I love my red lipsticks and every red is not the same. This one is really nice. I like Mac products this did not disappoint the color is very very nice. If you can still find it get it.
Cathyslayzzofficial S.
I am a love for red lipstick this seriously is an amazing red and lasts. it also doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry although it isn’t transfer prove I love it just as much and would totally recommend to a friend!!
Lexis R.
Baton Rouge, LA
The name for this lipstick is so cute and realistic. I definitely love this color on all shades. It is easy to apply and is an okay price. The packaging is great. I would definitely buy this product again.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
This product's reputation proceeds it! I will admit I'm a makeup snob but I also love saving money, so for me to tell you it's worth it and give it 5 stars, I PROMISE it is! I've never gotten such a true, smooth and vibrant red from a lipstick in a tube, ever! This is a Holy Grail product. Buy it, treasure it, hoard it because I promise you'll become addicted to it! I hope this never ever goes off the market!
Does it just come in red?
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA
How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Doreen M.
How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright color? Love the brightness
Is the color, true to its color? Or not true?