BY MAC COSMETICS #14 in Lipstick

Betty Boop’s true red Lipstick in a matte finish. Packaged in a special-edition carton featuring the lovable character in red and black.

• How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright colo...2 Answers
  • How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream? 2 Answers
  • Does it just come in red?2 Answers
Trinity M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it’s hard to go wrong with a MAC lipstick. I’m a makeup artist (mostly bridal and theater) and MAC is one of my favorite lines to work with. The pigments are vibrant and true, the lipstick is easy to apply, and it stays on nicely. I love that it is easy to apply with a brush or straight from the tube. The product itself lasts a long time as it doesn’t take much to get a good look. This is a great payoff as you get what you pay for or more.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product's reputation proceeds it! I will admit I'm a makeup snob but I also love saving money, so for me to tell you it's worth it and give it 5 stars, I PROMISE it is! I've never gotten such a true, smooth and vibrant red from a lipstick on a tube, ever! This is a Holy Grail product. Buy it, treasure it, hoard it because I promise you'll become addicted to it! I hope this never ever goes off the market!
shieann❤ L.
East Stroudsburg
I’ve heard a lot of hype about Mac cosmetics so I went out to Sephora to buy this super cute lipstick. After trying it I came to the result that it isn’t long lasting and it’s extremely oily and gets on everything. And after doing some research the test on animals. Which is a huge downside to this brand. Would not buy again
Daisy N.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac lipsticks are so smooth and smell delicious! I see why Selena Gomez ate one in her Fetish video. The packaging is cute black and sleek. Easy to take with you in a small clutch or even in your pocket. I love the pigmentation of this lip product! And it stays on for a long time. I just don’t like the high price :/
Louise J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my one and only red lipstick for a very long time. I do love that these lipsticks aren’t way overpriced and they’re still a popular brand with high quality. I have recommended this to everyone asking about red lipstick, because it truly is my favorite!
DeVonna P.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how bold this red lipstick looks on me! I purchased his lipstick online for an okay price. I just love how the Betty Boop Red Matte Lipstick is easy to apply and use. This is definitely a long lasting matte finish and I would totally recommend this others.
Fatima A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cutest red!! Not to dark not to bright. I feel like this red will look good on anyone. The formula is super hydrating and light kn the lips. It’s not the key long lasting but a little touch up here and there is not a big deal. Especially for the color payoff
Cali B.
Littlerock
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac Cosmetics Betty Boop lipstick is my favorite lipstick to wear when I’m having s night out of glam makeup! This lipstick is long super long lasting! It smells AMAZING! And it’s sooo smooth when you put it on your lips! It’s a very vibrant red color so if you’re into brights this is the Lipstick for you!
Saranya A.
This is my most favorite lip color ever: Capricious. The color can be used for day and night and goes perfectly with my complexion. The texture is so silky and it wears well. No ungodly looking chalky ring around my lips after eating —just rub them together and the color blends again!
Tia M.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Firey red color! It makes me feel good when I go wear it out! It matches my loubs and is a fun color it’s easy to match other reds with and people always ask what color it is! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves red!
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Does it just come in red?
Nicole D.
Pulaski, VA
How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream?
Doreen M.
How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright color? Love the brightness
Carla N.
How many other colors does this come in?