BY MAC COSMETICS

Betty Boop’s true red Lipstick in a matte finish. Packaged in a special-edition carton featuring the lovable character in red and black.

• How long lasting is the color given that it is such a bright colo...1 Answers
  • How comparable to Ruby Woo is this? Also is this a matte or cream? 1 Answers
  • Does it just come in red?1 Answers
Nabamita G.
Nabamita G.
My most favourite colour and go to lipstick atm. Although it's said to be matte lipstick but for me it settles to be a semi-matte lipstick with no tugging or pulling on application. Stays a long time too with light snacks. I wish it comes back in Stock so that I can get to buy a back up!! MAC Cosmetics Betty Boop Lipstick.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Oneonta, AL
Every color I get, never disappoints. Mac lipstick is by far one of my favorites. The price is great for the product you're receiving. It's very creamy and lasts all day. I always love purchasing mac in retail stores for extra points. I highly recommend mac lipstick if you're wanting something that lasts all day.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
This is a great red lipstick. Now I don't wear red lipstick often, usually for special occasions or even Halloween ! When I want to change my look up to the next level. I do suggest using a lip liner first then apply the lipstick and set with some powder if not I notice the color bleeds. But with those little tricks it stays in place and looks great ! I would def recommend this lipstick. Oh yea and the texture is so soft ! I was impressed.
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
This betty bop shade is so beautiful. Its a perfect red for those secy night outs. I love the blue undertone, its very rich and pretty. This is similar to the Mary J from the kylie lip kits but this doesn't cost nearly $40. Available in most mac stores, but its for a limited time i believe.
Ashlei R.
Ashlei R.
Mac lipstick is beautiful and the quality is a 10/10. The only downfall is that they do test on animals. It is long lasting and true to color. I am a long time Mac customer and I love their products. I will continue to buy.
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
I absolutely love this cosmetic line! The longevity of this lipstick makes the whole purchase worth it! Perfect red color! Easy to apply & no need for multiple applications! I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Sara-Catherine F.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
One of my favorite Red lipsticks. Mac truly is a fantastic brand. You can't really go wrong with anything from them. It last all day and gives you a perfect lip. I would most definitely buy this product once again.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Sylvania
Mac Betty Boop lipstick is one of my favorite red lip sticks I have bought. I found it on ebay and I thought the idea of betty boop red was too cute. It worked up to my expectations but was not really my color. (i like a deeper red). If true red is your color I would defiantly recommend this product.
Dora J.
Dora J.
Chula Vista, CA
Yay! I'm in love with this color. It runs a little if you don't have a lip liner. I bought it the Mac store in fashion valley. Very easy to apply and use. Easy to take off also. You need to reapply after drinks.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beautiful striking red!! I love it!!! I can't go wrong with this, a definite go to, when I want to look a bit sexier then usual. I always get tons of compliments when wearing this, I say you should give it a shot!!
Is the lipstick a cool tone or a warm tone red?
Carla N.
Carla N.
How many other colors does this come in?
Is the color, true to its color? Or not true?
buenos aires CABA
😘😗haci voy a terminar yo si lo uso hermoso
buenos aires CABA