BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Barbie Lip Glass Lip Gloss, Happening Gal Discontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass
  • "Very beautiful, I love the color, as much as the lipstick mates as the glossy lips. I love lipsticks and pencils" in 7 reviews
  • "Mac products are the best and can't go wrong with them. They are long lasting and worth the extra money than drugstore brands" in 6 reviews
Jennifer G.
Atco, NJ
Perfect colors. MAC has always been my go-to in gloss. Their formula lasts all day and doesn't dry out my lips or crack.
M S.
Barbie Lover!! This was far my most favorite launch by MAC. Loved the entire collection. Wish I would have bought extra.
Jamie M.
I love the colors. The product stays on for long peroods of time unlike other lip glosses. You can always depend on mac.
Tanya S.
Baltimore, MD
I have not tried any of these colors or by MAC so cant give a review on it. I usually do neutral colors for my complexion
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Love lipgloss and then it has barbie on it yes I so want this its so darn cute oh my. Wow just love this type of stuff..
Yasmine R.
I love this lip gloss, it is long lasting and is my go to lip gloss! The packaging is so cute and I got mine from Macy's.
Cassie C.
Ferriday, LA
Bought this and fell in love with it. The color is beautiful and it looks great. Only flaw is that it is a little pricey.
Ely R.
me gustan sus colores no son fuertes ni dejan ese efecto raro en los labios que si dejan otros labiales de otras marcas
Michelle N.
The lip gloss is not sticky and doesn't smear like any other glosses. The color works best with tanner color of skin.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I love this brand of lip glosses and the barbie collection is absolutely adorable, they are perfect foe my collection
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this collection still available?