BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Barbie Lip Glass Lip Gloss, Happening Gal Discontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass
  • "Very beautiful, I love the color, as much as the lipstick mates as the glossy lips. I love lipsticks and pencils" in 7 reviews
  • "Mac products are the best and can't go wrong with them. They are long lasting and worth the extra money than drugstore brands" in 6 reviews
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Robyn M.
Oakdale, CA
I love the packaging, and the product is amazing! I'm super picky about my glosses, and don't like them sticky, this is perfect!
Evelyn S.
kissimmee
Es incleible, la duración de este labial no preocuparse mucho de retoques, además la increíble sensación y tonalidad, Me encanta
Krystal A.
Covington
This was perfect with my lighter complection. And such a great price too. I put a little Carmex over it to keep it looking shiny.
Jackie D.
Im not a glossy lip person but with this Barbie look it gives you a shine unforgettable. Your lips stands out shimy and glossy.
Kalleigh G.
I have never used this item. With it being a MAC Cosmetic item I’m sure it’s great. But I’m most definite that it is not cheap.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
jennifer m.
I have not used this yet but have heard really great reviews on this product and can't wait to try it out mac is always great
Maria C.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I love to use Mac. But it's so expensive I usually wait to do my free ones with the purchases that I have made in the past
Tanya S.
Baltimore, MD
I have not tried any of these colors or by MAC so cant give a review on it. I usually do neutral colors for my complexion
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this collection still available?