M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass uploaded by Brooke A.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Barbie Lip Glass Lip Gloss, Happening Gal Discontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass
  • "Very beautiful, I love the color, as much as the lipstick mates as the glossy lips. I love lipsticks and pencils" in 7 reviews
  • "Mac products are the best and can't go wrong with them. They are long lasting and worth the extra money than drugstore brands" in 6 reviews
Sara S.
North Richland Hills, TX
This collection is amazing! Such a great color, lasting. I have purchase s the lipstick twice it was so good! Easy to apply and looks great.
Zinaida R.
Arvada, CO
I love the mac Barbie lip glass. It works perfectly on my lips. I also really love the disign of the Barbie logo. It makes my lips so soft.
Niesha M.
I love how glossy my lips look whe. I'm wearing this. Absolutely love it! It's my go to lip gloss. If you like glossy lips this is for you
Ariani L.
Is one of my favorite lip glosses in the world, moisturizes my lips a lot and makes me have a fantastic color, I love it, I recommend it
Elsa C.
Amazing left my lips colored and plump all day didnt even have to re apply after my morning coffee recommend this to any mom on the go
Roshana R.
Is it just me ? but i love thos gloss, i would love to try other colors , this lip gloss makes my lips look full and the color last.
Kai-Niambi D.
I wasn't too thrilled with the colors, they didn't work well with my dark skin tone, but the packaging was super cute and simple!!
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Love my Mac lipgloss great shine and color gloss. Does not give that tacky sticky feel a lot of glosses leave after applying them.
Beatriz T.
I think I've used this before but as I remember I think I didn't like it. It's really hard to take off but really beautiful color.
Emily W.
Columbus, Mississippi
Didn't like it. Was recommended to.me by a friend . Not a fan of MAC cosmetics . After trying several products, I can't use anymore
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this collection still available?