BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Barbie Lip Glass Lip Gloss, Happening Gal Discontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass
  • "Very beautiful, I love the color, as much as the lipstick mates as the glossy lips. I love lipsticks and pencils" in 7 reviews
  • "Mac products are the best and can't go wrong with them. They are long lasting and worth the extra money than drugstore brands" in 6 reviews
Ericka S.
Bronx, Ny
I brought this a week ago for a party, I was the talk of the night! I had the new color that came out. It was a silver with colorful glitter. I had people continuously asking me where and what brand I was wear. I absolutely love this product!!!!!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
Mac products I love, but this is one of my favorites, I love the effect that leaves, in addition to its effect is long-lasting. I love, is fantastic.! so I recommend this product is very good
Kaci M.
Anderson , SC
MAC is always consistent with the quality in their products. Lip glass is no exception, the gloss is super shiny but doesn't feel sticky ! Also lasts on the lips for a long time without smudging. Love this product!
Lisa V.
Gibsonton, FL
I love the MAC Barbie Collection. I love the colors and the feel of the Gloss, it is super easy to apply i never have a problem applying it. I bought mine online, I thought that the packing was pretty cool. i would definitely buy it again.
Chrysi M.
Every lipgloss of mac is amazing and this collection is absolutely bomb , everyone who has it knows what I'm taking about , easy to use long standing and perfect finish what else can u ask for ?
Olivia M.
This stuff is great!! It's so delicious and doesn't cost a lot for so much of it!! This stuff is great!! It's so delicious and doesn't cost a lot for so much of it!! This stuff is great!! It's so delicious and doesn't cost a lot for so much of it!! This stuff is great!! It's so delicious and doesn't cost a lot for so much of it!! This stuff is great!! It's so delicious and doesn't cost a lot for so much of it!!
Mikela F.
Chula Vista, CA
Lipglass is of my favorite product at MAC. The soft texture and beautiful colors are so attractive. The Barbie collection has the vibrant pinks that I am obsessed with.
iyia B.
MAC is always a good go to this lip gloss brings me happiness  love ,love ,love the texture mac really needs to bring this bac ..  it was live at first swipe lol
Jose L.
Summer time is coming up and this color is so nice! Very rich and creamy! Very nice for the summer doesn't stain or anything like that get it and love it ok
Amber J.
Orland, CA
The Barbie series is very good. I feel like my lips actually look like barbies! The color is very good and it's not too sticky. It also hydrates my lips.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this collection still available?