M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass uploaded by Brooke A.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Barbie Lip Glass Lip Gloss, Happening Gal Discontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass
  • "Very beautiful, I love the color, as much as the lipstick mates as the glossy lips. I love lipsticks and pencils" in 7 reviews
  • "Mac products are the best and can't go wrong with them. They are long lasting and worth the extra money than drugstore brands" in 6 reviews
Natalie H.
Las Vegas
Love the color and the packaging is on point. The packaging makes it look nicer and more put together! I also love the way it applies and the aplicador is amazing makes it go on very smooth!
Hannah W.
Cataula, GA
I LOVE MAC PRODUCTS!!! The pigment is sooo rich and the color pay off is very vibrant! I love their formula and the way the products smell!! And this color in particular is amazing for all skin types and is beautiful for the fall!!
Leda C.
I Love MAC! Amo muito a marca, os produtos MAC é sempre acertivo. E essa coleção maravilhosa da MAC me encanta bastante principalmente em qualidade pois o gloss tem uma excelente pigmentação e durabilidade.
Pretty colours and easy application but you'll probably have to apply it multiple times throughout the night/day. It's pretty expensive but has a great formula and is definitely worth the extra money. Would definitely buy it again.
Taneisha C.
Essex, MD
I love really enjoy this set especially because of the colors and the texture of the lip glosses!! It's truly the best , it's not sticky or gooey it's perfect!!!! Every woman's dream lipstick!
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
Love love love this line from Mac. I bought the whole line. It's super easy to apply and use. For me some colors lasted and some didn't. I bought it at the Mall in the Mac. I would buy it again. Some colors.
Ashley L.
Duh! MAC is always a good go to buy Barbie and MAC let me just cry a little from happiness. I bought this entire line. I was pregnant with my first child and I needed a little pick me up. Let me just say I covet my empties of this collection. Never will they ever go in the Back to MAC program. Please MAC, please bring the collection back!
Fatima L.
richmond
This is great! The color is great, ties the whole look together It creates an amazing experience, I love it! Not only is it unique but very high quality! Just enough to satisfy my daily extra self! I am just completely obsessed. & addicted to it, everything about it is great :) Sooo girly!!!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I bought this set to keep as a collector set, as I not only have a massive obsession with Mac, but also barbies. But my WONDERFUL teenaged daughters THOUGHT it'd be really fun to open these up and play with them! 😤 they are gorgeous although, I never wanted mine removed from their boxes!
Taylor W.
Tallahassee, FL
MAC's satin formula is basically my ideal matte formula. It looks very matte on the lips, is long-lasting, and doesn't make my lips feel dry. Twig is also a beautiful nude for light-medium skintones, and has that classic MAC vanilla scent. Would buy again!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this collection still available?