M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass uploaded by Brooke A.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Barbie Lip Glass Lip Gloss, Happening Gal Discontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass
  • "Very beautiful, I love the color, as much as the lipstick mates as the glossy lips. I love lipsticks and pencils" in 7 reviews
  • "Mac products are the best and can't go wrong with them. They are long lasting and worth the extra money than drugstore brands" in 6 reviews
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
Gorgeous color fantastic smooth color. Satin finish It met my expectations it is long lasting color stay I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend to everyone M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
I use this collection and it worked very very well of me I love this color it applied very well it was somewhat long last thing the color is very pigmented it met my expectations I do recommend it for people
Alexis M.
South Point, OH
At first I didn’t enjoy this product because it was too sticky in my opinion for a lip gloss. I realized I was applying way too much and after I fixed the problem, it works wonders. My lips are always glossy and kissable. Thanks!
Raven A.
Hattiesburg, MS
Barbie had everything! Now you can too! This product is great. It feels great, looks great, and stays! You'll have so much confidence when you're out wearing this! You'll be just like Barbie!
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
If i ever wanted to feel like a Barbie Mac has done so with this brand of lip gloss! Great value not too pricey! Leave my lips refreshed and glowing. Easy to apply and use. Always buy it when I’m makeup shopping
Kristen S.
Venetia, PA
All I have to say is, Come on Barbie, Let's Go Party! This collection is absolutely GORGEOUS. Soft enough for day or night time wear. I feel incredibly sexy and beautiful when I wear this Lip Gloss. It's a MUST have for all of you BARBIES!
Chrissy J.
Anaheim
The Mac Barbie Collection is a stand out collection for any woman who wants to make a statement. Whenever I wear my Happening Gall Lip Glass Lip Gloss I always get noticed by men and women! The women are always asking who makes it and the men are asking for my number! Thanks Mac for another great product!
Liliana G.
Coatesville, PA
I did not like this I thought I was very sticky and very annoying to work with so I never reached for it in my collection. I thought the packaging was very kid like and childish. I was not impressed.
Kristen S.
West Chester, PA
Fun, cute packaging!
Nice product. A little goes a long way!
Purchased at KOP MAC it has lasted me FOREVER. A little sticky but not too bad. Color is great, smells nice.
I would probably buy it again..
Nimarta K.
Mac lip gloss always feels smooth when it goes on. Most of the stigma with lip gloss is that it feels sticky or gooey. This lip gloss is one of my favorites because it avoids that mess entirely!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this collection still available?