M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass uploaded by Brooke A.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Barbie Lip Glass Lip Gloss, Happening Gal Discontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass
  • "Very beautiful, I love the color, as much as the lipstick mates as the glossy lips. I love lipsticks and pencils" in 7 reviews
  • "Mac products are the best and can't go wrong with them. They are long lasting and worth the extra money than drugstore brands" in 6 reviews
salma b.
temara
I recently came across a few lipsticks from a company called Kismet Cosmetics. Many of you probably have not heard of this brand. I hadn’t either until very recently. Kismet is a boutique cosmetics brand that is based out of Louisiana and was created by a local makeup artist in the area.

I tried three of the semi-matte lipsticks from their Velvet Collection: Crushed Coral (a mix of pink and orange tones), Burnout (a classic red) and Vivianna (a rich plum). I also tried out their new
Karolayne V.
Alhambra , CA
Despite my complaints, Mac Lipglass LOOKS great. If you sit perfectly still and eat or drink nothing, it stays on for hours and hours, looking just as good as it did when first applied.
Rocio A.
Chihuahua
Beautiful pinkish color. I really like the vibrant color. I got this product on amazon because it was sold out the first time I tried to get it. A little expensive but is worthy. I will buy it again!!!
Aura B.
If you want to feel like a real doll, this is the lipstick for you! The packaging of the collection Barbie of Mac, besides being beautiful is super resistant. The pigmentation is super good and in relation to its price, Worth every penny! An option that should never be missing in the wallet of any woman.
Aarti L.
Mississauga, ON
Great colour - good quality but as usual Mac lip gloss is too sticky. Find that the only way to use it is to put some powder on top to mattify it a bit. Love Mac so always give it another try but overall not a huge fan - probably wouldn't repurchase this formula.
Blendina A.
Omg I love this lip product so much!!! I can't get enough, it met my expectations and much more!! The packaging is cute as well!! I've tried this for the first time and I love it. I recommend this 100%
Elle B.
If I could give this a thousand stars I would! First off the colour is amaze!!!! Second the smell is divine! Third this came from the best MAC Collection ever and this is coming from a MAC collector. (Ok Hello Kitty was incredible too)
Yasmine b.
this product is long lasting and has a great pigment it goes on smoothly and there is no patchyness it met my expectaitions however this is a high end product so therefore it is expensive but if you have the money i would highly reccomend witch i have to in the past to my friends and they say they love it so overall great product
Litzy G.

You have different types of colors that makes me love the product a lot, mainly my favorite MAC color is the color red, it makes me interesting and very intense, it can be used for different cause that makes me call even more attention even more For buying those products
Charlotte J.
This product is absolutely stunning and a lovely colour and is very easy to apply. I bought this product at the MAC shop this was my first time buying it and considering buying another one because of how well it performs.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this collection still available?