M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass uploaded by Brooke A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Barbie Lip Glass Lip Gloss, Happening Gal Discontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass
  • "Very beautiful, I love the color, as much as the lipstick mates as the glossy lips. I love lipsticks and pencils" in 7 reviews
  • "Mac products are the best and can't go wrong with them. They are long lasting and worth the extra money than drugstore brands" in 6 reviews
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product is downright amazing and my thoughts are that everyone should go out and buy some right now
Kaytlyn B.
Terre Haute, IN
GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!! love trying different lip colors and products and this is one that I'll keep around.
Shena S.
Norcross, GA
Great product and it looks fabulous but I can spend less and get same effect using Maybelline or Revlon.
ShaTia R.
Harveyville, KS
I love his set. It gives your lips a good and vibrant look. It makes them look luscious which is great
Brooke E.
Winnemucca, NV
Really love this lipgloss it goes on smooth and feels great on the lips. I also like the way it smells.
Priscilla J.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Absolutely loveeeeee!! This is amazing!! Definitely one of my favorites! Makes my lips feel amazing!
Tatiana L.
Glendale, AZ
I love that this gloss actually stays in its place. It doesn't get everywhere like all of the others.
Mariana S.
It's a good makeup and the rest of the most important things to be the first time. I will not be able
Mariana O.
Smelly, modern, easy to apply and very delicate..its packaging is cute, mainly to share with friends.
Vivian G.
Rialto, CA
I would always wear these on the go! Very great product purchased this at MAC. Very good value price
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this collection still available?