M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass uploaded by Brooke A.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Barbie Lip Glass Lip Gloss, Happening Gal Discontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Barbie Collection Lipglass
  • "Very beautiful, I love the color, as much as the lipstick mates as the glossy lips. I love lipsticks and pencils" in 7 reviews
  • "Mac products are the best and can't go wrong with them. They are long lasting and worth the extra money than drugstore brands" in 6 reviews
Maria C.
miramar, fl
Super durader, super beautiful colors a little expensive, something small. But really the product is very good!
Brittany H.
Thackerville, OK
Was not a fan. It left a sticky residue on my lips after a while. I may try it again because im a fan of MAC.
Catherine S.
San Diego, CA
My favorite collection.. great products, great quality definetly worth it. You will not rwgret rhis purchase
Denisha T.
I love how it stays on all day with giving you moisture. I don't think I've found a color that I didn't like
Nathália M.
Muito bom!!! E fica super bem na boca, e combina pra qualquer ocasião seja especial ou não!!! Gostei muito..
Tosha F.
Lavalette, WV
Last throughout the day. Wonderful product for the price. My to go gloss definitely. Use this almost daily.
Lakeisha M.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I'd buy this a million time!
You won't regret buy this Mac Barbie collection!
The Happening gel is awesome!
Cori H.
New Phila, OH
Vibrant color, long lasting, looked great with my pale skin! I absolutely love it and by far my favorite!
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product is downright amazing and my thoughts are that everyone should go out and buy some right now
Shena S.
Norcross, GA
Great product and it looks fabulous but I can spend less and get same effect using Maybelline or Revlon.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this collection still available?