MAC Cosmetics Augmented Reality Lipstick in Strong Candy Red uploaded by Laila R.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Cosmetics Augmented Reality Lipstick in Strong Candy Red
  • "I love MAC cosmetics. Their long lasting and have many colors to chose from. I was sketchy about using it as first but then I did and I fell in love. My friends all use this too and finally convinced me to try it." in 12 reviews
  • "The lipstick is really good, it does not feel dry, it is creamy and the color is very pigmented so you do not need to spend my strong lipstick on the lips to see its beautiful color. You could buy all the colors you find. I'll really buy it again.Lo recomiendo." in 6 reviews
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
I love MAC lipstick! WOOT! WOOT! This beautiful product is becoming more and more popular all over the world. The lipstick comes in different types of shades, colors, and textures. You can find MAC cosmetics in stores and online. MAC lipstick stands out in runways, simmers in the streets, and pops at a special event. The product is sold for about sixteen dollars a in a small black box with its description. I’ll admit that I never thought that I would wear lipstick. But, one day I decided to try it and I fell in love! I was beyond excited when I found out that lipstick looks nice on me. It was something new and fresh.
celeste m.
burton , MI
this is by far the cutest color i have ever worn. i’m not too keen on bright colors i surely glad i went to get this product. i bought it at Macy’s it’s awesome because that’s the only place where i can buy Mac products.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I gave this 4 stars because of the color of the lipstick. I bought this lipstick thinking that the color would look different on me. So this color isn’t really for me, BUT the formula of the lipstick is GREAT. I would defiantly buy again ( just a different color )
Melinda J.
Media, PA
I love mac lipsticks. They have a subtle Coco vanilla fragrance to them which I love so much! These are my absolute favorite lipsticks. I really love this deep bold orange color lipstick. I would say that works for pale skin and deep skin but not so sure about medium toned skin.
Krista P.
I bought this product for a Halloween costume. I was looking for a lipstick that is long lasting. This product lasted me the whole night. Without having to apply too many times. I would definitely use this again & recommend it to others.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this lipstick and I purchased from Macy’s. The price is a little pricey but worth the product. Very easy to apply and long lasting effects noted. Recommend this product to others. The color I have really fit my complexion .
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Love the Mac matte lipsticks. I was given a gorgeous pink color as a gift. It lasted a long time and looked beautiful. I always get many compliments when I wear my Mac lipstick. I would purchase again and I recommend highly!
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Mac is an all time favorite. The lipstick is long lasting (all day). The packaging is always super cute! I’m not one for red lipstick, but Mac has a lot of great reds. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amanda H.
Byron , IL
I love all types of red lipstick. This brand goes on so well and lasts me all night! It's super affordable too. It also lasts me a long time so it's always awhile before i have to go out and buy a new one.