M.A.C Cosmetics Archie's Girls Betty Lipglass uploaded by Sandra E.M.A.C Cosmetics Archie's Girls Betty Lipglass uploaded by Manal G.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

M-A-C Betty Lipglass. High-gloss, glass-like finish tinted with pale peach, pink and coral as sweet as Betty herself. Wear it alone or pair it with Lipstick for a perfectly glossed look. Limited-edition packaging features Archie`s favourite Blonde-Next-Door.

M.A.C Cosmetics Archie's Girls Betty Lipglass
  • "I love a great gloss and this what this product is. THIS LIPGLASS is Life. It's so shiny and I love it . It's not tooo sticky like other products that I have tried. If you're a gloss person, I would definitely recommend this needs to be in your collection. It's amazing" in 3 reviews
Karema C.
Bronx, NY
Raelyn A.
Plymouth, FL
This product is amazing! The way it makes my lips so glossy like a glass is amazing! I met my expectations, and is easy to apply and very beautiful! Its a little pricey but it's great for the price. Im a repeat offender of this product. I would recommend it.
Bridget A.
joplin
I love the MAC Kiss and Tell! Great flavor! Stays on , long lasting!!I will purchase it again and agsin! It met all my expectations. I purchased mine at Target and it is inexpensive!  I will be buying a new one soon!!
Hannah W.
Perfect little gloss to throw in your purse and use it any time! Great color that can match anything. I bought mine from Belk, great value! I was very pleased. I'll probably buy again or maybe another color.
Maria P.
Pembroke pines
I really like this lip product, I love the color and it is super long lasting, it is definitely what I was looking for on a lipstick, it is not sticky at all, I would totally buy it again. I really recommend this lipstick to everyone.
courtney d.
I bought this for my 17 yr old daughter and I had to get me one. WOW AMAZING! Doesnt dry out and has long wear. I am very pleased with this prodict but hey everything MAC os great😊
Leah W.
Kiss don't tell is amazing and so pigmented! It's soft and lasts pretty much all day, just apply once and you are good to go! It's silky smooth and give you a bust of confidence! Who doesn't want to feel confident in what they are wearing.
Sophia R.
San Antonio , TX
Love this gloss very shiny and not sticky at all last only a couple of hours which I love was my first time purchasing and it did meet my expectations with that being said I would definitely be buying again ❤️
Hailey W.
This is such a cute gift it is in great packaging and overall adorable not to mention the color pay off is amazing
Kara F.
I love his it makes my lips. So moisturizer I love it and I would so buy again I would but a lot if I could lmao