M.A.C Cosmetics Apricot Blend Studio Sculpt Shade & Line uploaded by Jeisy S.M.A.C Cosmetics Apricot Blend Studio Sculpt Shade & Line uploaded by Julyana M.M.A.C Cosmetics Apricot Blend Studio Sculpt Shade & Line uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Studio Sculpt Shade and Line. An innovative, three-in-one palette features two eye shadows and one matte eyeliner. The formula s unique flexibility allows for three different textures Matte, Sparkle and Metallic. When wet they smooth on like liquid cream, for a defined look with super-saturated colour ideal for lining eyes. Dry, the creamy shadows apply with medium buildable coverage, so shades blend easily and comfortably.

M.A.C Cosmetics Apricot Blend Studio Sculpt Shade & Line
  • "It is long lasting, one of the best eye shadows that i used. A friend recommended it and she helped me to buy it. i loved the shadows, It last a lot of time and doesn't feel heavy " in 6 reviews
Karina C.
chicago
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I love to sculpt and contour my face, when doing a full face makeup and this one is amazing! I received this as a present, and I love it! The colors go so well with my caramel/toffee complexion. Great for defining under your cheeks, nose and forehead.
Janet M.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I love MAC's eyeshadows as all of them wears good. You can apply in the morning and they seem to last all day without having to reapply during the days is a plus! I especially like their variety of colors in eyeshadows.
They have any color you need.
Krysten B.
MAC always has great shadows with awesome pigment. This is my first time using their eye shadow in this style of compact. It is so easy that all three shade you will need are all together in one place. It takes up way less space in my purse for easy on the go touch ups.
Graci H.
Chicago
These gel based shadows provide an even application, but the color payoff is too sheer. The middle strip of color is meant to be used with a wet brush as an eyeshadow. The color payoff is not very strong and doesn't give me the precision that I like for a liner.
Halie B.
Belmont , MS
I love this product! It comes in a very sleek package and is very user friendly. This product is long lasting and looks great. This product is fairly inexpensive. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try!
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
Wonderful product. Never been disappointed with a Mac product. Very pretty & pigmented. No fall out. I don’t think it needs to be improved. Pricey but worth it to me. Would definitely buy again. And I recommend it to anyone who likes to be bold with their eyeshadow.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
avery h.
Nashville, TN
I’m not great at doing eyeshadows and having the two shades in one really simplified things. I love how easy this goes on and how easy it is to blend. Great amount of pigment too
anna H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is so pretty and ive used it twice xhich is nota lot. For me everything needs to be handled pretty which is great this isa good price not to expensive but not to cheap or crappy. Ive used it only twice which is bummer I hope to use It more often and buy it again.