BeautyFaceFace MakeupM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Alluring Aquatic Collection Extra Dimension Blush- Sea Me Hear Me

MAC Cosmetics Alluring Aquatic Collection Extra Dimension Blush- Sea Me Hear Me

MAC Cosmetics Alluring Aquatic Collection Extra Dimension Blush- Sea Me Hear Me. All our make up products are securely stored in our temperature regulated moisture controlled air conditioned warehouse.

MAC Cosmetics Alluring Aquatic Collection Extra Dimension Blush- Sea me Hear Me; Limited Edition - Rare hard to find; Brand New in Box - Never Used or Tested; Once sold out we will not have any more; 100% Authentic Mac Cosmetic Item. Original Receipt of purchase available upon request for proof of purchase from Mac Cosmetics.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Cosmetics Alluring Aquatic Collection Extra Dimension Blush- Sea Me Hear Me!
Emela J.
New Rochelle
Anything from MAC is basically good quality. They have the best blushes and lipsticks. This blush is my faveee, I wear it with a bare face and it still looks amazing.
Anisha P.
latur
This blush is everything.... not so dark not so light. Gives you a natural subtle look... I really love it’s packaging.... I cannot wait to try another shades it’s amazing!! #makeup #mac #maccosmetics MAC Cosmetics Alluring Aquatic Collection Extra Dimension Blush- Sea Me Hear Me
Emilia C.
Il colore è veramente bello,non usarlo in eccesso altrimenti diventi la bambola di porcellana
Lona G.
It has a nice pink color to it. It gives your cheeks a lot of color to them. It is a shuttle color for your cheeks and it gives you a natural look

Looking for your answer?