M.A.C Cosmetics All Blending Sponge uploaded by Nicole A.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Latex-free Coral Sponge For Applying Creams And Liquids With Flawless Control.
An Ultra-soft, Latex-free Sponge Shaped For A More Controlled And Flawless Application Of Cream And Liquid Foundations And Makeup Products. Now In A Vivid Coral Colour.

• How does this compare to the original Beauty Blender? 1 Answers
  • I was unaware that MAC has a few makeup sponges for blend...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics All Blending Sponge
  • "this is a very good blending sponge and is very good because you can use it for many things such as blending out your foundation with the round and big side and can also get into the corners and sides of your face using the pointed side so i would highly recommend this sponge" in 18 reviews
Thao T.
I was really curious about ordering these sponges as they are flat and I wanted to try a different method of applying makeup. This sponge is kind of amazing I'm not going to lie! If you want to try something that is kind of like a BeautyBlender/Real Techniques sponge, I would recommend this. They're not terribly expensive and it's a nice addition to change up your routine. They're easy to clean also, and I use the BB cleaning solid soap with it.
Trinity R.
I have the double sided blending sponge💕 it is so good. Blended my makeup beautifully and was $8. Not to expensive. I got it at a Mac store in the mall. It worked very well for me and I was quite satisfied
Kaylin A.
Camanche Village
This all blending sponge is amazing! Small enough to throw in my make up bag and easy enough to clean. Super soft and compared to other make up sponges I’ve used in the past it’s easier to blend my make up with the curves on my face.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I love this blending sponge and it is a definite must have an every girls make up bag in fact you should have more than one and make sure you keep them clean. It’s Helps you to apply your foundation beautifully and thoroughly. I will always keep a blending sponge or two or three and I recommend you do too.
abby m.
Recently switched back to this sponge after the use of a silicone blender, in love with this product all over again!! I simply just want it before hand and squeeze out the excess water, and then it provides a perfect blend for my make up.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
This sponge is one of Mac cosmetics best kept secrets!!! The things this can do are AMAZING!!
I discovered them about a year ago on Macs website, while browsing!!
I love the beauty blender, but what attracted me the most to these Mac sponges was there shape! The fact that they are flat oval shaped was quite unique to me. I do not like latex sponges and these are also latex free so I ordered one to try!!
Let's just say these are magic, flat blending sponges make for great uses, for example I use these to blend contour powders and bronzers!!
Given there size my tip on how to use these is as follows: I spray with fix + first, now they do NOT expand like a beauty blender for reference, however what I do after spraying is bend the sponge around my index finger and blend away!!!
This is why I love these so much they give you a lot of control on just how you want to bend them!!
They are soft and very durable, in fact these last me longer then a BEAUTY Blender, with proper cleaning and care!!! I still love the beauty blender but for other products, I personally use this sponge every time I apply a full face!!! My skin looks flawless it blends away all harsh lines contour can leave and is just the finishing touch I need to blend all my powder products together perfectly!! On a side note they are only 10 $ a piece and one of the best beauty tools I've ever used!!!!👌😍👌😍👌😍
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This blending sponge is amazing .. it blends very well when ur putting ur make up on ! I love it .. its great for foundation for baking for primer everything ! I totally recommend this to everyone and its very east to clean ! I like to use sponges cus they are great
Brook D.
I just bought this MAC beauty sponge a while back and I will say it has its flaws. I bought this from the MAC store. I use this for foundations and concealer. It does take some of the makeup product off so I do not get the look I fully want. Overall it's a good product. But nothing like the beauty blender.
Natalia Y.
Yes yes a million times yes! I love allll beauty sponges but mac is by far my fave! Easy to use and easy to wash! I bought it from Mac from my local mall I would recommend to everyone if they would like a flatter beauty sponge
Darline A.
I purchased this sponge with high expectations. I was hoping that it can work just as well as my beauty blender. I've had no problems with the BB just wanted to try something new. I don't recommend it to apply or blend out your foundation. It left my foundation looking streaky and patchy. I use it now for touch ups using powder products. I say pass on this.
Felicia F.
How does this compare to the original Beauty Blender?
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA
I was unaware that MAC has a few makeup sponges for blending. Do they work well, if anyone has tried them?