BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A lush floral scent in a 20 ml bottle that will turn any stride into a strut.Contemporary top notes of red dates and wild peonies set the tone for your can't-be-tamed attitude, heightened with an infusion of white pepper. A bouquet of absolute tuberose, orange blossom and jasmine at the heart gets the pulse racing and feels unabashedly bold with the opulence of ylang ylang and orris. The appeal is magnified by a background of leather blended with rare woods and vetiver – all juxtaposed with creamy hints of tonka beans and golden drops of amber crystals, leaving a lasting sensation of warm intimacy. 20 ml bottle.

Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a beautiful fragrance that you can mix with other fragrances. It has a great price point but the ounces is too small. You have more bottle than product. I also have to reapply this too many times because it does not wear long.
Camila L.
Amazing scent . I have to my mother on her birthday and I live this scent so much , that now I want to buy one for me ! Very beautiful bottle ! Last long . I highly recommend for you and also for gifts .
Nikki S.
West Covina , CA
This scent is okay to say the least. It smells good but after smelling it for more than a minute it is incredibly too sweet for me. The bottle is really nice! I like the packaging on all MAC fragrances.
Wendy D.
Staten Island,
The bottle is absolutely beautiful with a black and fuchsia ombré motif. I really like this one a lot, I have the 50 ML size (57.00 @MAC cosmetics). Most of all the fragrance is light with a floral scent,
Genesis G.
Fort Wayne
I'm pretty disappointed in the Mac perfumes. They smell very good but they do not last at all. Maybe for 10 minutes but it's gone. I've used it couple times but never bought another. And no I wouldn't buy it again.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this fragrance. Its a fresh floral scent that wear long . The large bottle is only $50 and is huge. Way different than anything Mac has released. A must try .
Ruby R.
Bell Gardens
In the fragrance Candy Yum Yum very soft and subtle, Mac is amazing with make up when I heard they came up with a cute perfume and affordable I had to get my hands on one! It’s very sweet in smell and stays on all day! Recommend it :)
Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
MAC has made some fragrances but this one I like must, this one in the personal for me is the best touch of elegance, freshness in a fragrance, with the best price in a good size, some floral, jasmine and blossom. I love it!
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN
Perfect for night time! This is an elegant, mature scent. It has a deep tone, but isn't to over powering. Lasts about 5-6 hours for myself. The perfume is a good value; and I would repurchase if I ever ran out.
Joel G.
Stockton , CA
A great fragrance!!! Smells amazing and last all day !!! It even better when you layer it with mac Turquatic !!! Would recommend this to anyone!! I personally love the floral notes !!! I'm on my second bottle!!!