M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass uploaded by member-427994877

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Gadabout (Discontinued, Rare) From the 2007 Nordstrom Anniversary A Novel Twist Collection Discontinued, Rare and Very Hard to Find Unboxed

M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass
  • "Mac Lipglass Lip gloss is my go to. I love the colour that it gives and the gloss is so shiny. I never leave my house without one!" in 8 reviews
  • "Love the colors and the way it stays on your lips !! Long lasting is the best quality 2 have !" in 8 reviews
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love MAC's lipglasses because they are sticky enough to stay put even through cocktails and hors deuvres. This shade in particular is the prettiest milky peony pink with great color payoff. All of their lipglasses are impressively pigmented.
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Bottom line is you can never go wrong with a MAC lip product. That is one thing they get right each and every time. they are always so smooth, creamy and pigmented. their products glide in your lips effortlessly. i am a lifetime fan and consumer of any and all MAC lip products.
Shelbi D.
Loved this lipgloss and it syed on really well and didn't feel waxy . It also wasn't messy I noticed some lip glosses can really be messy, this also looks really good on top of a nudeflat lipstick
Stephanie E.
Carmel
I was a first time user and i will never go back to another product! I absolutely love this and it is now part of my everyday makeup routine. It lasts for a long time and exceeded my expectations. I would highly reccommend this prodcut to others.
Janet L.
This was given to me as a gift. I like the color but I wasn't crazy about the way it felt. I found it to be sticky on my lips. Otherwise I think it would of worked out for me. I would recommend it to others.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
this lip gloss is a must in my make up bag, I absolutely love the way it feels on my lips and I love the hint of color it gives. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it yet! Very simple to apply and no mess!
allison d.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product was really good. I give it a 4/5 because it wasn't as easy to apply as I'm used to. I bought this product online and it came in time, with good packaging. I would buy this product again if I had the money.
Elizabeth L.
Newhall, CA
loved this product! I really enjoyed using it. The product was a nice texture and also lasted really long which I love! The packaging was okay, there wasn't anything that stood out about the packaging. I bought it from MAC directly. I would definitely buy this product again and also refer it to others.
Jennifer H.
This is my absolute favorite lip glosses. It is such a moisturizing product and is hardly ever messy. It is such a natural pink color that you could wear everyday. It definitely is my favorite lip product from mac.
Tiffany H.
Lonoke, AR
This is an awesome color! Love this, will try more of these. Love the smoothness of it going on. I would love to see what else MAC has to offer. Leaves my lips looking flawless!